By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Petition-Time! Titanfall on PS4.

Nice to see that your posts haven't improved

Around the Network
enditall727 said:
Ronster316 said:
"P.S. If there have been contracts signed and agreements drawn, you can always state that "due to the poor decisions Microsoft has made, we have no choice but to release it simultaneously on all systems". You can list everything from price, to the ridiculous requirements they flip flopped on and your own poor youtube views, which in my opinion should be in the millions right now."

Yeah, lets take back EVERY 3rd party moneyhatting deal that sony made in the mid 90's huh.

Because if we did, those god damn scumbags would not even be in the gaming industry today.

Typical on their high horse sony fanboy mentality as always.

I love the "We deserve" this game comment too........... you don't deserve shit, if you want to play Titanfall, either get a ONE/PC or WAIT...!!!!!

What games did they moneyhat?

A lot of games in fact, a game like mortal kombat 3/trilogy was 6 months exclusive for playstation for 12 million bucks, I think tomb raider and resident evil were also two time exclusives. People like to point out that PS one sold so much but did not make that much profit, thanks to investments (or moneyhats). 

I am over it but at that time I was not happy that Sony bought Psygnosis,  they made Colony Wars but after sony aquired they basically were condemend to only make wipeout over and over again :(.

pezus said:
DirtyP2002 said:

Here you go, just when you thought gamers can't get on a new low, there are petitions.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/titanfallfortheps4/signatures

https://www.change.org/petitions/respawn-make-titanfall-available-on-the-ps4

These my friends, are the core gamers. People that think of themselves that their gaming taste is superior and casual gamers are stupid...

Can you elaborate a bit on why you think this is a new low for gamers? To me it seems like you just needed to vent a bit.

I don't know how to make it more obvious:

It is a PETITION for a VIDEOGAME to release on a certain CONSOLE.

Got it now?

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

morenoingrato said:
iceboy151 said:
So what seems to be wrong with wanting a game on your preferred console?

I'll remember this when the Sony fanbase mocks the WiiU fanbase for wanting third party support.

Edit: The letter of the petition is hilarious to the point of being pathetic and clueless.

"P.S. If there have been contracts signed and agreements drawn, you can always state that "due to the poor decisions Microsoft has made, we have no choice but to release it simultaneously on all systems". You can list everything from price, to the ridiculous requirements they flip flopped on and your own poor youtube views, which in my opinion should be in the millions right now."

Yeah, that's how contracts work.

"Oh, that contract, yes we don't really feel like honouring it anymore, sorry."

MikeRox said:
You want Titanfall, get an XONE or 360... it's not rocket science.

I bet the same people won't be buying an XONE or 360 because there are no games on them that they want to make it worthwhile....

"gamers" should become a synonym of hypocracy.

I think "human" already is

Around the Network

LOL I don't get what the problem is. Microsoft didn't make the game, they just moneyhatted it. If people felt jipped and wanted the game to come to a console that is just as capable shouldn't they have the right to petition for it? LOL This guy.

I've signed it...for the lulz.

What makes a petition for a game to be a "new low"?

its gonna be on ps4 anyway at some point

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

DirtyP2002 said:

I don't know how to make it more obvious:

It is a PETITION for a VIDEOGAME to release on a certain CONSOLE.

Got it now?

Why would this be a new low?

Explain yourself.

Are you trying to bait people?