By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Petition-Time! Titanfall on PS4.

I have a great solution: Buy XboxOne. Is easy

Around the Network
GamechaserBE said:
enditall727 said:
Ronster316 said:
"P.S. If there have been contracts signed and agreements drawn, you can always state that "due to the poor decisions Microsoft has made, we have no choice but to release it simultaneously on all systems". You can list everything from price, to the ridiculous requirements they flip flopped on and your own poor youtube views, which in my opinion should be in the millions right now."

Yeah, lets take back EVERY 3rd party moneyhatting deal that sony made in the mid 90's huh.

Because if we did, those god damn scumbags would not even be in the gaming industry today.

Typical on their high horse sony fanboy mentality as always.

I love the "We deserve" this game comment too........... you don't deserve shit, if you want to play Titanfall, either get a ONE/PC or WAIT...!!!!!

What games did they moneyhat?

A lot of games in fact, a game like mortal kombat 3/trilogy was 6 months exclusive for playstation for 12 million bucks, I think tomb raider and resident evil were also two time exclusives. People like to point out that PS one sold so much but did not make that much profit, thanks to investments (or moneyhats). 

I am over it but at that time I was not happy that Sony bought Psygnosis,  they made Colony Wars but after sony aquired they basically were condemend to only make wipeout over and over again :(.

So is that it?

That is actually NOT a lot

I would love when people stop trying to act like Sony snatched up EVERY SINGLE game that was on the PS1 and made the poor and helpless Saturn die out(not that you said it). I thought PS1 and 2 didn't make that much profit because of the hardware? I thought everybody knew this

oh just wait a year dammit is EA after all. and for me I don't care about that game is just COD with jumping mechanics, the robots are so freaking weak and pointless, after several of videos I watch those things get killed pretty quickly and not by another robot but a human !, also the feeling of beeing in a robot is almost none existent, take for example Hawken thats another story, or when you use a robot on FEAR 2 the feeling was freaking awesome, same goes for Killzone 3 those were great too.

In my opinion the usage of robots on Titanfall is just an excuse to make everybody think this different from COD games. Is just another run for a few seconds get killed or kill and spawn over and over again and practically that's it, just see videos and tell me if I'm trolling. still don't get me wrong the game's visuals look great but the gameplay mechanics look repetitive just like COD and for me that gets pretty boring in a short time.

DirtyP2002 said:
pezus said:
DirtyP2002 said:

Here you go, just when you thought gamers can't get on a new low, there are petitions.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/titanfallfortheps4/signatures

https://www.change.org/petitions/respawn-make-titanfall-available-on-the-ps4

These my friends, are the core gamers. People that think of themselves that their gaming taste is superior and casual gamers are stupid...

Can you elaborate a bit on why you think this is a new low for gamers? To me it seems like you just needed to vent a bit.

I don't know how to make it more obvious:

It is a PETITION for a VIDEOGAME to release on a certain CONSOLE.

Got it now?

We all get that.

What no one gets is: why is this a new low? So, could you elaborate?

enditall727 said:
GamechaserBE said:
enditall727 said:
Ronster316 said:
"P.S. If there have been contracts signed and agreements drawn, you can always state that "due to the poor decisions Microsoft has made, we have no choice but to release it simultaneously on all systems". You can list everything from price, to the ridiculous requirements they flip flopped on and your own poor youtube views, which in my opinion should be in the millions right now."

Yeah, lets take back EVERY 3rd party moneyhatting deal that sony made in the mid 90's huh.

Because if we did, those god damn scumbags would not even be in the gaming industry today.

Typical on their high horse sony fanboy mentality as always.

I love the "We deserve" this game comment too........... you don't deserve shit, if you want to play Titanfall, either get a ONE/PC or WAIT...!!!!!

What games did they moneyhat?

A lot of games in fact, a game like mortal kombat 3/trilogy was 6 months exclusive for playstation for 12 million bucks, I think tomb raider and resident evil were also two time exclusives. People like to point out that PS one sold so much but did not make that much profit, thanks to investments (or moneyhats). 

I am over it but at that time I was not happy that Sony bought Psygnosis,  they made Colony Wars but after sony aquired they basically were condemend to only make wipeout over and over again :(.

So is that it?

I would love when people stop trying to act like Sony snatched up EVERY SINGLE game that was on the PS1 and made the poor and helpless Saturn die out(not that you said it). I thought PS1 and 2 didn't make that much profit because of the hardware? I thought everybody knew this

No it is not all, but everyone back then knew Sony was moneyhatting/investing a lot in the industry, you literally could not open a saturn magazine without a letter about how a game would not release now but six months later on saturn.  Sega's saturn sold horrible thanks to being a horrible console to develop for but also because a lot of gamers did not see any reason to get a machine that would have many of the same games but only six months later...

Honestly I don't care at all that companies invest/money hatt whatever, but acting like sony is the only one who would not never do that and only evil companies like Nintendo/sega/MS would do this is annoying..    

Around the Network
FATALITY said:
Mass effect wich was published buy MS came to Ps3 why this game wich has nothing to do with MS beside moneyhating wuold not come?

MS is responsible for the major fleet of PC games coming into the console realm to fill their ranks vs Sony and Nintendo offerings.

GamechaserBE said:
enditall727 said:

So is that it?

No it is not all, but everyone back then knew Sony was moneyhatting/investing a lot in the industry, you literally could not open a saturn magazine without a letter about how a game would not release now but six months later on saturn.  Sega's saturn sold horrible thanks to being a horrible console to develop for but also because a lot of gamers did not see any reason to get a machine that would have many of the same games but only six months later...

Honestly I don't care at all that companies invest/money hatt whatever, but acting like sony is the only one who would not never do that and only evil companies like Nintendo/sega/MS would do this is annoying..    

Yes but it would also be nice if there was actual proof to all the games that were moneyhatted. I'm not saying they didn't do it but i just want to see the proof and the actual games that were moneyhatted

WebmasterX said:
I have a great solution: Buy XboxOne. Is easy

Cant blame gamers who dont want an Xbox One first to be frustrated since MS cannot keep their hand out of the third party cookie Jar. I wonder how many third party titles MS has moneyhatted at launch.

teigaga said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
LOL I don't get what the problem is. Microsoft didn't make the game, they just moneyhatted it. If people felt jipped and wanted the game to come to a console that is just as capable shouldn't they have the right to petition for it? LOL This guy.

lol, its a tad ridiculous. Petitioning for something which  is obviously  tied to a contract is silly. Anyone who thinks respawn decided to make it xbox exclusive on a whim is being niave. As is anyone who think Respawn is going to go back on contract simply because a few hundred people sign a petition. They know there is demand for it on the PS4... 

It will come to the system eventaully. 

No one in their right mind would think anyone in the west would just oh so willingly make their game exclusive to Microsoft because the west has the most open market. In Japan we can understand why games would be Sony or Nintendo exclusive without being moneyhatted. Most companies want profit from being a multiplat, but Microsoft would stand to gain by keeping the games away from the competition and making it harder for gamers, thus forcing them to see their platform as attractive instead of just for their first and second party offerings. We all know its coming eventually but MS pulled this crap earlier this gen and you cannot blame people for being frustrated.

Carl2291 said:
DirtyP2002 said:

I don't know how to make it more obvious:

It is a PETITION for a VIDEOGAME to release on a certain CONSOLE.

Got it now?

Why would this be a new low?

Explain yourself.

Are you trying to bait people?

I think this is pretty obvious (that he is baiting people).

These kinds of petitions have been going around for ages and for countless games, but only now he took notice on them because it suited his needs to diss the entire  PS fanbase (going by this gen ~80million people) when only 190 people actually signed it. 

Outstanding.

This is a new low indeed. 

Of posting.

Not-so-proud owner of every current-gen system. 

Next-gen is upon us folks!

And some cool and inspiring quotes

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” 
― Oscar Wilde
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” 
― Bernard M. Baruch