By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Petition-Time! Titanfall on PS4.

There's been enough bitter tears over this game to fill an Olympic sized swimming pool.  Playstation gamers that are port begging need to get over it and move on.

Around the Network
Azerth said:
xbox fans should create a petiton to prevent it from going multi

it's on the PC and 360...So it's already multi. 

Legend11 said:

There's been enough bitter tears over this game to fill an Olympic sized swimming pool.  Playstation gamers that are port begging need to get over it and move on.

Yeah, I mean it's not like it'll ever come to the Playstation 4 with additional content or anything like that.

gooch_destroyer said:
Legend11 said:

Yeah, I mean it's not like it'll ever come to the Playstation 4 with additional content or anything like that.

When's Left 4 Dead coming to PS3 again?

Cj2i3 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Legend11 said:

I don't know. Do I care about Left 4 Dead? 

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
Cj2i3 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Legend11 said:

So TitanFall isn't coming to PS4 either than? Similar circumstances.

Cj2i3 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Cj2i3 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Legend11 said:

....Because of Microsoft, right?

Cj2i3 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Cj2i3 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Legend11 said:

Hardly.  Please name me the last EA published exclusive to one platform title.  I'll wait.  It's timed exclusive like Mass Effect / Bioshock.  It will be on PS4 the level of popularity and the relative consoles popularity will most likely determine how quickly and when.  

“Let’s put it plainly: will PlayStation owners ever see Titanfall?

“It’s definitely not out of the question,” Emslie replied. “We have a huge appreciation for the fans. Coming out and showing it to everybody, we’re super nervous and wanted to make sure everybody loved it. We love all our fans, whatever console they support.

“So yeah. We want to make everybody happy, but this is where we’re at right now.”

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-06-12-will-titanfall-ever-come-to-playstation-respawn-and-ea-weigh-in

gooch_destroyer said:
Cj2i3 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Cj2i3 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Legend11 said:

....Because of Microsoft, right?

Perhaps I misunderstood the first comment I quoted you on. It seems like the general consensus among playstation enthusiasts is that at a certain point in time TitanFall will make its way onto a playstation platform and why not believe this after seeing Minecraft and Mass Effect finally come/coming to playstation. Yet there are still plenty of high quality 3rd party games on the 360 that aren't on the PS3 whether its due to hardware issues or a contractual agreement by Microsoft.

Rpruett said:
Cj2i3 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Cj2i3 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Legend11 said:

Hardly.  Please name me the last EA published exclusive to one platform title.  I'll wait.  It's timed exclusive like Mass Effect / Bioshock.  It will be on PS4 the level of popularity and the relative consoles popularity will most likely determine how quickly and when.  

“Let’s put it plainly: will PlayStation owners ever see Titanfall?

“It’s definitely not out of the question,” Emslie replied. “We have a huge appreciation for the fans. Coming out and showing it to everybody, we’re super nervous and wanted to make sure everybody loved it. We love all our fans, whatever console they support.

“So yeah. We want to make everybody happy, but this is where we’re at right now.”

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-06-12-will-titanfall-ever-come-to-playstation-respawn-and-ea-weigh-in

So a vague pr statement gives you the insuiniation that TitanFall will be coming to playstation? Okay. I mean EA really hasn't given any of the 3 consoles a triple-A exclusive unless there was some sort of incentive for them. So obviously EA has had a reason not to mention a TitanFall coming to Playstation whether it be hardware issues(dedicated servers excuse/the cloud), perhaps a contractual agreement or maybe even a trade off Mass Effect(1) rights for TitanFall Xbox console exclusive. Use your imagination the possibilities could be endless. I'm not saying its impossible either, I would just like solid proof/facts. I'm not going to go off rumors that some fans are passing around.