By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Petition-Time! Titanfall on PS4.

Cj2i3 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Legend11 said:

There's been enough bitter tears over this game to fill an Olympic sized swimming pool.  Playstation gamers that are port begging need to get over it and move on.

Yeah, I mean it's not like it'll ever come to the Playstation 4 with additional content or anything like that.

When's Left 4 Dead coming to PS3 again?

Whenever L4D3 releases. So never.

Around the Network
Torillian said:
Darth Tigris said:
Azerth said:
xbox fans should create a petiton to prevent it from going multi

MGS4 was the only one I remember that Xbox 360 owners really petitioned hard for.  That made a bit more sense, as there were many previous PS owners that were now 360 owners and were big fans of the series.  I really don't remember seeing Xbox 'fans' doing what you're saying in any meaningful number.  That's just ridiculous and petty.

OT: This is definitely NOT a new low.  Gaming has sunk waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay lower than this many times before ...

Well let's be fair here.  MGS4 was the only one you saw being petitioned hard for, but this is a petition with a couple hundred signatures.  There were more signatures asking the President to make the Death Star.  If this petition is used as the bar I think you could find quite a few more games that 360 owners were going for.  

THIS petition is not being used as any bar by me, as far as numbers go anyway.  The repeated discussion about the game from those with clear PS loyalties shows that Titanfall is a hot topic among them.  Will this petition swell up to 'MGS4 on 360' numbers?  I sure hope not.  As I mentioned before, MGS4 was desired because a lot of series fans were 360-only owners at the time.  There are no series fans for Titanfall as it's a new IP, so for it to have that level of interest from PS4-loyalist 6 months before it even comes out would be nuts.  Like there won't be anything else to play on it or something ...

Darth Tigris said:

THIS petition is not being used as any bar by me, as far as numbers go anyway.  The repeated discussion about the game from those with clear PS loyalties shows that Titanfall is a hot topic among them.  Will this petition swell up to 'MGS4 on 360' numbers?  I sure hope not.  As I mentioned before, MGS4 was desired because a lot of series fans were 360-only owners at the time.  There are no series fans for Titanfall as it's a new IP, so for it to have that level of interest from PS4-loyalist 6 months before it even comes out would be nuts.  Like there won't be anything else to play on it or something ...

Oh c'mon, that's just the reasoning you toss on this.  Sure there are MGS fans who only had a 360, but there are playstation fans who like Multiplayer shooters and would like to play the next game from the guys who made Call of Duty.  

Truth is that every petition like this is for the exact same reason, they want the game but don't want to spend the money on the platform.  It's not about "not having enough games" it's just about wanting a game you find interesting.

It has that level of interest because every preview calls it fantastic, you can't extol the virtues of an unreleased game and then get all confused when people who aren't going to have access to it want it.  

If people want the game so bad, purchase the console its going to be released on. Its not like you already own a PS4 and are waiting for the game to be released on your preferred console that you own.

To be honest, i do not see what all the fuss is about. This game doesnt not scream next gen, or anything special for that matter. If i really feel the need to play the game i will just get it for my gaming PC. What has people excited about this game?

Thank god people didnt write petitions for every 3rd party game that was megadrive or snes exclusive. I use the term exclusive very loosely. I mean is the game not also on 360 and PC. So everything but Sony.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

eFKac said:
Sony fans should simply make a petition to Sony to provide Dedicated Servers as it is the only, single one reason why it's not on the PS4. Respawn stated that themselves. Anyone who claims otherwise I will report for FUD and misinformation like Nightsurge does!

And even though dirtyp change the title, let's be honest here. At heart we all know that this is the new low. It's out of my mind how can one make a petition for a game to come to an other platform. Brr, it gives me shivers just to think about it.

Has nothing to do with dedicated servers. That was obviously a bonus MS threw in the bag. After they paid up for the timed exclusivity they said, "oh you don't have to pay for your servers".

Around the Network
teigaga said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
teigaga said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
LOL I don't get what the problem is. Microsoft didn't make the game, they just moneyhatted it. If people felt jipped and wanted the game to come to a console that is just as capable shouldn't they have the right to petition for it? LOL This guy.

lol, its a tad ridiculous. Petitioning for something which  is obviously  tied to a contract is silly. Anyone who thinks respawn decided to make it xbox exclusive on a whim is being niave. As is anyone who think Respawn is going to go back on contract simply because a few hundred people sign a petition. They know there is demand for it on the PS4... 

It will come to the system eventaully. 

No one in their right mind would think anyone in the west would just oh so willingly make their game exclusive to Microsoft because the west has the most open market. In Japan we can understand why games would be Sony or Nintendo exclusive without being moneyhatted. Most companies want profit from being a multiplat, but Microsoft would stand to gain by keeping the games away from the competition and making it harder for gamers, thus forcing them to see their platform as attractive instead of just for their first and second party offerings. We all know its coming eventually but MS pulled this crap earlier this gen and you cannot blame people for being frustrated.

Its called securing exclusive content for their platform. Get over it peeps. Sony has a ton of timed excluisves announced... 

Yeah, which is kind of screwed up in a day and age where third parties are less and less loyal and going multiplat. 

But there is an easier way.

Just buy the console it is actually coming out on- seems really simple to me!

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Zappykins said:
But there is an easier way.

Just buy the console it is actually coming out on- seems really simple to me!

One game doesn't often warrant buying an entire console, hence this petition .  Many people may only want this game, so 500 would be ridiculous unless you have a lot of money to throw around.

Were is the petition for the game not to show on ps4 lol ill sign

y2jarmyofficial said:
Were is the petition for the game not to show on ps4 lol ill sign

Lol, but nah, the console it's coming out on the fans of it aren't really like that. They just point out there is a much easier way to get the game on the console you want.

Some things are just hard for some people, lol.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!