By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Petition-Time! Titanfall on PS4.

Machiavellian said:
Cj2i3 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Cj2i3 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Cj2i3 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Legend11 said:

There's been enough bitter tears over this game to fill an Olympic sized swimming pool.  Playstation gamers that are port begging need to get over it and move on.

Yeah, I mean it's not like it'll ever come to the Playstation 4 with additional content or anything like that.

When's Left 4 Dead coming to PS3 again?

I don't know. Do I care about Left 4 Dead? 

So TitanFall isn't coming to PS4 either than? Similar circumstances.

....Because of Microsoft, right?

Perhaps I misunderstood the first comment I quoted you on.

It seems like the general consensus among playstation enthusiasts is that at a certain point in time TitanFall will make its way onto a playstation platform and why not believe this after seeing Minecraft and Mass Effect finally come/coming to playstation.

Yet there are still plenty of high quality 3rd party games on the 360 that aren't on the PS3 whether its due to hardware issues or a contractual agreement by Microsoft.

I believe the PS fans believe this is a EA game but forget that Respawn is not owned by EA.  EA is only publishing the game and who knows what types of agreements are in place between both companies.  People use Mass Effect and Bioshock but forget that EA bought the parent company these Devs were under and thus they became a part of EA.  Different situation with indie published games.

One thing for sure is that MS is making this game a reality due to their dedicated servers and if this game is to make it to the PS4 without being gimped in some way, Sony needs to have a solution in place.  Its not like EA will eat the cost and surly Respawn does not have the capital to go alone as they already mentioned in an interview.

Exactly there are several behind closed door reasons why this game isn't coming to PS4. Whether it be due to an agreement, or hardware reasons there are definately certain incentives that EA and Respawn have to keep it off of playstation. And we can assume its coming to Playstation all we want, but until EA and Respawn claim otherwise its not. It's definately a possibility it comes to Playstation and its definately a possibility it never see's the light of day on that platform. Either way it makes my decision harder as to what next gen console I am going to get first.

Around the Network
NYANKS said:
Zappykins said:
But there is an easier way.

Just buy the console it is actually coming out on- seems really simple to me!

One game doesn't often warrant buying an entire console, hence this petition .  Many people may only want this game, so 500 would be ridiculous unless you have a lot of money to throw around.

I'm pretty sure the Xbox One will have more than one game.  But I know what you mean.   There is always the PC option. (Or you could even get it for the Xbox 360, but I have a feeling that would be dissapointing. )

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Zappykins said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Zappykins said:

Yes, and as I understand you can use an Xbox One controller to play the game on PC.  Pretty keen.

Never said a thing about using an Xbox One controller to game on the PC. Most main PC gamers wont even need a console controller to play that game.

I never said they needed an Xbox One Controller to play TitanFall on the PC.  It just makes it better.

Hahaha, good one.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Zappykins said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

I never said they needed an Xbox One Controller to play TitanFall on the PC.  It just makes it better.

It's nice they have the option.

I guess we agree on something. *sings*"Why can't things just go back to the way they used to beeeeeeeeee?"

They can buddy, they can.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Why do you make petition ? Its useless, this game will come, i can assure you that fact.

ea is what he is.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

Apparently there is a reactionary petition to bring Killzone to Xbox One lulz.

No thanks.

Zappykins said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Zappykins said:

Yes, and as I understand you can use an Xbox One controller to play the game on PC.  Pretty keen.

Never said a thing about using an Xbox One controller to game on the PC. Most main PC gamers wont even need a console controller to play that game.

It's nice they have the option.

How could it possibly be better? No FPS ever played better with a controller thjan it does with a keyboard. Some games yes, but not a shooter.

I don't even wanna know how much they would need to mess up the mechanics for a controller to be better.

J_Allard said:
Apparently there is a reactionary petition to bring Killzone to Xbox One lulz.

No thanks.

Bu.. Buu... Buut It only needs 90 more signatures! Sign it! http://www.change.org/petitions/guerrilla-games-bring-killzone-shadow-fall-to-the-xbox-one

WebmasterX said:
I have a great solution: Buy XboxOne. Is easy

I have a better solution don't Titanfall on any system.

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Guess you need to get a PC/360/XB1.