By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Petition-Time! Titanfall on PS4.

Cj2i3 said:
J_Allard said:
Apparently there is a reactionary petition to bring Killzone to Xbox One lulz.

No thanks.

Bu.. Buu... Buut It only needs 90 more signatures! Sign it! http://www.change.org/petitions/guerrilla-games-bring-killzone-shadow-fall-to-the-xbox-one

Killzone is the only reason I'm getting a ps4 launch day as opposed to XONE... If KZ was on Xone I probably wouldn't be getting a PS4 at all, but as it currently stands I'll be getting PS4 day one and then an XONE either when sweet bundle deal happens for Halo5 or the dev kit / mod tools are released for the system. Ryse and DR3 are the games i'm most interested in for launch on XONE. I will not be buying titanfail at all ever.

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Around the Network
papamudd said:
Cj2i3 said:
J_Allard said:
Apparently there is a reactionary petition to bring Killzone to Xbox One lulz.

No thanks.

Bu.. Buu... Buut It only needs 90 more signatures! Sign it! http://www.change.org/petitions/guerrilla-games-bring-killzone-shadow-fall-to-the-xbox-one

Killzone is the only reason I'm getting a ps4 launch day as opposed to XONE... If KZ was on Xone I probably wouldn't be getting a PS4 at all, but as it currently stands I'll be getting PS4 day one and then an XONE either when sweet bundle deal happens for Halo5 or the dev kit / mod tools are released for the system. Ryse and DR3 are the games i'm most interested in for launch on XONE. I will not be buying titanfail at all ever.

Same Shadow Fall is looking like a great edition to the Killzone franchise, but every time I see DriveClub I get less and less interested and Knack will either be hit or miss. Forza 5 on the other hand looks great, and Dead Rising 3 looks awesome. So when it comes down to it for me its Killzone vs Dead Rising & Forza. Than in February comes inFamous which is my most anticipated next-gen game. I don't care for the Kinect and paying 100+ dollars for something I won't use, but with games like GTA V, KH HD, GT 6, Beyond Two Souls I'll probably just wait till summer and get a PS4. Eventually I'll get an Xbox One either when it gets a price drop or Kinect gets thrown out the door.

BasilZero said:
And just like other petitions, this wont even work and is/will be a waste of time.

Project rainfall would like to have a word with you sir ;) I think it's odd how people are falling over themselves for a game that hasn't even been reviewed yet.