By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Petition-Time! Titanfall on PS4.

DirtyP2002 said:
pezus said:
DirtyP2002 said:

Here you go, just when you thought gamers can't get on a new low, there are petitions.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/titanfallfortheps4/signatures

https://www.change.org/petitions/respawn-make-titanfall-available-on-the-ps4

These my friends, are the core gamers. People that think of themselves that their gaming taste is superior and casual gamers are stupid...

Can you elaborate a bit on why you think this is a new low for gamers? To me it seems like you just needed to vent a bit.

I don't know how to make it more obvious:

It is a PETITION for a VIDEOGAME to release on a certain CONSOLE.

Got it now?

You should know that's not enough to make this some unique low, this kind of petition happens all the time.  Did you just join the internet?  Because I could have sworn I've seen you around here before.  

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
the-pi-guy said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:
the-pi-guy said:
Wait, so what's the problem?

I think hes refering to the comments people left.

I still don't see the problem.  A lot of sites have these types of comments.  

Comments are funny but I see now how broken these "Petition" sites are and why people barely take them seriously (mostly the video game ones). Can you guess why? lol

LOL

@OP: I just assumed Titanfall would arrive on PS4 eventually.

Mass effect wich was published buy MS came to Ps3 why this game wich has nothing to do with MS beside moneyhating wuold not come?

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

@Basil comments in these external sites are the best

this is a new low for gamers certainly! Sony fans wanting a microsoft timed exclusive. its usually the other way around, xbox fans dying for the many and better Sony exclusives. ehh not a big deal, it will be like that again really soon.

Around the Network

I'll be getting both consoles and won't be buying this game on either system :-p

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

169 and 183 signatures let me guess, that must be the entire Sony fan base right how could ALL of the Sony fans get so LOW all 352 of them

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

gooch_destroyer said:
"Gamers" are such entitled mother fuckas.

Lol, this kinda is like the, please bring MG's 4 over to the xbox360 I do not want to buy a ps3 for one game. Lmao

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
LOL I don't get what the problem is. Microsoft didn't make the game, they just moneyhatted it. If people felt jipped and wanted the game to come to a console that is just as capable shouldn't they have the right to petition for it? LOL This guy.

lol, its a tad ridiculous. Petitioning for something which  is obviously  tied to a contract is silly. Anyone who thinks respawn decided to make it xbox exclusive on a whim is being niave. As is anyone who think Respawn is going to go back on contract simply because a few hundred people sign a petition. They know there is demand for it on the PS4... 

It will come to the system eventaully. 

A petition for a third-party publisher to support another platform is definitely a new low. Gamers harassing or sending death threats to developers because of comments they don't agree with is child's play compared to this petition.