By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is The 2DS Nintendo's Call for Help?

Tagged games:

NintendoPie said:
ECM said:
What? Is this a serious question? There's no 'secret' anything, short their desire to make money--companies don't spend millions bringing products to market to send out secret messages to the one userbase that the product isn't even aimed at.

Jesus.

What do you think the 2DS is aimed at, though?

2 consumers, 1. for kids and people that dont need 3D in their life. 2. for cheap price, economy, why do you think vita selling bad? Cuz of price!!!

Around the Network

this is a good idea but i dont think they are serious with 2DS.

in a way this is more like a advertisement.

and more people will probably realize that 3DS is a completely new handheld. parents will love it because of the kiddy looks ,price and games.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

kljesta64 said:

and more people will probably realize that 3DS is a completely new handheld. parents will love it because of the kiddy looks ,price and games.

So you are saying that the 2DS really is just something Nintendo came up with while high on mushrooms?

It is. It's saying "help save us from our prior bad decisions!" But in a majestic manner, like a fawn in the woods.

NintendoPie said:
kljesta64 said:

So you are saying that the 2DS really is just something Nintendo came up with while high on mushrooms?

do you remember the gameboy micro ? why was this a good idea and many loved it but this is not ?

I will just answer your question with YES

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
It is. It's saying "help save us from our prior bad decisions!" But in a majestic manner, like a fawn in the woods.

You think the 2DS' design is majestic?

Wow... I missed something!

NintendoPie said:
noname2200 said:

You think the 2DS' design is majestic?

Wow... I missed something!

No no, Nintendo's pleas for help are majestic. Like a Terminator's, or a fawn in the woods.

3D was a failure to begin with. with the 2DS the practically admit that. also the show one more time that the prefere to play it safe with countless cheap interations of already existing hardware and games instead of trying to create something new software wise. nintendos motto pretty much is: "get them as young as posssible because the younger they are the easier to entertain they are."

0815user said:
3D was a failure to begin with. with the 2DS the practically admit that. also the show one more time that the prefere to play it safe with countless cheap interations of already existing hardware and games instead of trying to create something new software wise. nintendos motto pretty much is: "get them as young as posssible because the younger they are the easier to entertain they are."

So you're saying they're smarter than the competition.

I can live with that.

WTF..

... thats all I have