By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is The 2DS Nintendo's Call for Help?

Tagged games:

By now, all of us VGCharters have seen these things:

And we all eventually came to the conclusion that Nintendo was actually serious about this so-called "2DS." But, what I'm wondering is; is the "2DS" Nintendo's secret call for help? Are they trying to tell us something with this "new" announcement?

Is Nintendo running out of ideas? Are they coming to the fate of Pixar? Was the 3D of the 3DS actually a completely useless feature that was only implemented to make the 3DS seem like something new? Does Nintendo as a whole get collectively high before they come up with any idea? Do they need our help to turn them back to the rolling hills, triple rainbows, and unicorns that was the land of Wii and DS?

So many questions, yet so little time... to write them down.

Overall, Nintendo, we ask you why?

- Everyone on the internet NintendoPie and a few other people.

Around the Network

no. Its Nintendo's realization that in NA there are a significant number of parents who don't want to buy a 3DS due to its 3D tech and they want to capture those sales when their biggest game, Pokemon, releases.

I bet that when we see the device in person or see the sales, we'll change our tunes. Even the horrific Circle Pad Pro turned out pretty sweet once I got my hands on one.

What? Is this a serious question? There's no 'secret' anything, short their desire to make money--companies don't spend millions bringing products to market to send out secret messages to the one userbase that the product isn't even aimed at.

Jesus.

Didn't expect this from you, Nintendopie.

2DS is a good idea.

Around the Network

No.

2DS is for CHILDREN. Little people. Tiny humans etc

I'm still don't get all these threads about 2DS

Click HERE and be happy 

ECM said:
What? Is this a serious question? There's no 'secret' anything, short their desire to make money--companies don't spend millions bringing products to market to send out secret messages to the one userbase that the product isn't even aimed at.

Jesus.

What do you think the 2DS is aimed at, though?

NintendoPie said:
ECM said:

Jesus.

What do you think the 2DS is aimed at, though?

Read superchunk's reply, which was the first on the thread.

Yes Rol junior.

Nintendo and PC gamer

osed125 said:

Yes Rol junior.

You are the first one to agree with my insight.

You must explain why, sir!