By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Which will sell more Killzone Shadowfall or Titanfall (on XBOX ONE)?

Which will sell more lifetime?

Killzone: Shadowfall for the PS4 338 50.67%

Titanfall for the XBOX ONE (only the ONE) 329 49.33%

Total:667
Play4Fun said:
WagnerPaiva said:
Killzone will be the better game, just as Killzone 2 and 3 were light-years ahead ALL the other FPSs, but titanfall will sell much more, for the "gramers" crowd...

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I am sure you are one of the many that will enjoy titanfall sir, I rest my case =D

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Hard to say, but being a new IP, I think Titanfall will sell less on those grounds alone.
And being a very title rarely helps lifetime sales much.

Overall, I think Titanfall will sell less but it will be a considerably better game.

WagnerPaiva said:
Play4Fun said:
WagnerPaiva said:
Killzone will be the better game, just as Killzone 2 and 3 were light-years ahead ALL the other FPSs, but titanfall will sell much more, for the "gramers" crowd...

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I am sure you are one of the many that will enjoy titanfall sir, I rest my case =D

I've never touched a MS console in my life, nor do I plan to get TitanFall.

Killzone, the series has always been great but it looks like shadowfall is really finally getting the recognition it deserves. Looks like they really finally put it all together with Shadow fall.

Tough call. Killzone has the advantage of being an established franchise, but it's never been a mega-seller. Titanfall, on the other hand, is a new IP, but the buzz around it at E3 and Gamescom indicates that it has the potential to sell BIG.

In short, I don't know.

Around the Network

Shadowfall, just because a large portion of Titanfall's consumers will be on 360/pc

Killzone

Titanfall
- Bigger marketing campaign.
- Presented as the next CoD.
- Will launch in a less crowded time frame when everyone is looking for the next big thing after the launch titles have dried up. (Infamous SS release will hurt SF's buzz)

Titanfall will win on that. IGN is more excited for that game then Battlefield 4, Call Of Duty: Ghosts or any other shooter. Killzone games have never sold more then three million copies according to VGCharts. Exclusive to Microsoft, the fanboys is going support this. I won't be surprised if this game sells 8 or more million copies.

SvennoJ said:
Titanfall
- Bigger marketing campaign.
- Presented as the next CoD.
- Will launch in a less crowded time frame when everyone is looking for the next big thing after the launch titles have dried up. (Infamous SS release will hurt SF's buzz)

?? Shadow fall launches in NOV, Infamous in Feb, your post makes no sense.