By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Which will sell more Killzone Shadowfall or Titanfall (on XBOX ONE)?

Which will sell more lifetime?

Killzone: Shadowfall for the PS4 338 50.67%

Titanfall for the XBOX ONE (only the ONE) 329 49.33%

Total:667

Which of these games will sell more, Shadowfall on the PS4 or Titanfall on the ONE?

What do you see as the sales difference, lifetime, and why?

Around the Network

Titanfall is a new IP so Killzone will win i expect Killzone>titanfall xboxone+titanfall xbox360

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

titanfall. its on 3 platforms vs one for KZ.

Both Games look great, but i think Killzone, because there are more people getting a PS4, and the PS4 is also more a shooter-console (no insult)

When you think my english is bad...sorry for my bad english,    i'm from Germany. And yeees, sorry, that we've almost destroyed the whole world, blahblahblah

TitanFall

I am guessing 3-4m for Killzone Shadow Fall

I reckon Titanfall can get to 5m

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:

He say only the One version

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Titanfall, because it is going to later so the playerbase will be larger. Shadowfall's sales should probably dry up by the release of Titanfall

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

bananaking21 said:

Please read the poll again everyone.  It is just sales of Titanfall on the XBOX ONE only vs Killzone Shadowfall.  It is NOT Titanfall across all platforms it will be on vs Shadowfall on the PS4.

Killzone, but only because it's an established IP already.

Titanfall is the next big thing in shooters.