By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Which will sell more Killzone Shadowfall or Titanfall (on XBOX ONE)?

Which will sell more lifetime?

Killzone: Shadowfall for the PS4 338 50.67%

Titanfall for the XBOX ONE (only the ONE) 329 49.33%

Total:667

who knows? Titanfall may end up sucking really bad or maybe it could end up being the best game ever made? Im not gunna pick.

Around the Network

Killzone: Shadow Fall (PS4)
Sony Computer Entertainment, Action
12 2,380 221,710

South Park: The Stick of Truth (X360)
Ubisoft, Role-Playing
19 584 46,763

titanfall is somewhere below here as it isn't even charting.  just sayin'..

source.

I don't know. Killzone was never what I'd consider a heavy hitter but it may be the PS4 title to get. Meanwhile, the Xbox audience loves them some FPS titles but Titanfall is far from exclusive. It's (as Sales2099 would say) exclusively not on Playstation.

I'm going to say Titanfall just because everybody speaks so highly of the PS4 and I go against the system like that. Fuck the police!

Who ever is saying Titanfall are you serious?  Just look at the pre-order numbers, Killzone is destroying Titanfall.

And i don't see anything mindblowing in the game

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network

I am going with Killzone Shadow Fall based on pre-order numbers and that it is an established IP that is getting a major visual upgrade due to next gen.

Titanfall isn't out till next year.

How long we got? Give me till the end of this generation and I'll take Killzone. It has a single player and will still have copies out there years from now. I think it will slip over 3M.

Titanfall will basically be over when Titanfall 2 is released. No one will be buying the first one after that point. I also think it will be perceived as something of a flop, given the hype. Assuming it releases at $60, I don't see it reaching 3M. It's a crowded market that it's trying to break into and I think the mecha aspect will turn off some of the casual FPS fans. It's not going to be as big as some people think.

Killzone is going to suffer from what I call "The Resistance: FoM Effect". Which, needless to say, isn't suffering at all.

Killzone will be the better game, just as Killzone 2 and 3 were light-years ahead ALL the other FPSs, but titanfall will sell much more, for the "gramers" crowd...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.