By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Which will sell more Killzone Shadowfall or Titanfall (on XBOX ONE)?

Which will sell more lifetime?

Killzone: Shadowfall for the PS4 338 50.67%

Titanfall for the XBOX ONE (only the ONE) 329 49.33%

Total:667

Titanfall, if its done right its pretty much the next call of duty. Plus it is releasing on 360 with 70m base.

Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz

Around the Network
allblue said:
Titanfall, if its done right its pretty much the next call of duty. Plus it is releasing on 360 with 70m base.

*slaps allblue*

The OP said Xbox One ONLY!  Now, take that back.

Titanfall, because almost every XBox One owner will buy it, while Shadowfall will have to compete against CoD and BF4.

Killzone Shadow Fall.

my gut is saying titanfall but the numbers are saying KZ, aswell as TF being a MP only gaming

if i had to put money on it i would say TF will pass it in the long run

Play Me

Around the Network
DM235 said:
Titanfall, because almost every XBox One owner will buy it, while Shadowfall will have to compete against CoD and BF4.

And titafall wont compete againts COD and BF4? 

I'll go out a limb and say that it does. 

WagnerPaiva said:
Killzone will be the better game, just as Killzone 2 and 3 were light-years ahead ALL the other FPSs, but titanfall will sell much more, for the "gramers" crowd...

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mmmfishtacos said:
DM235 said:

And titafall wont compete againts COD and BF4? 

I'll go out a limb and say that it does. 

CoD and BF4 will be available in November - the same time as Shadowfall.  Titanfall will probably come out in March 2014, and I don't recall seeing any other FPS games releasing around that timeframe.  XBox One owners would have finished playing their launch games and they will be looking for something new.  Just like I see many PS4 owners picking up Second Son.

Killzone hands down.
- established franchise
- launch title
- bundled
- (probably) larger install base
- holiday release
- just look at the pre-orders

Titanfall will probably top killzone in total sales with all the 3 platforms combined, especially when it comes to the ps4

Hmmm hard to say I think it will all depend if the buzz for the ps4 translate in real sales, if the ps4 is beasting the X1 after launch I think KZ will sale a lot better but if they sale about the same amount of consoles Titan fall will sale a lot more than KZ I mean have you seen Titan fall

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.