By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA seems to favor Microsoft over Sony.

EA has denied that they are favoring Microsoft over Sony. Do you think EA is favoring Microsoft or Sony? Damn straight they are not favoring WiiU.

Proud gamer of Nintendo and Sony consoles since 2003.

Around the Network

No. They are favoring money.

Yup they favor M$$$$$$$$$ over Sony.Why not?

No way!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

why do you think so? all the extra stuff they have in the xbox games are in the games because microsoft paid for them. same with earlier releases like garden warfare. same why ubisoft has extra content in some playstation games, why bf3 had the dlc earlier on ps3, why the division has extra content for xbox one and why rockstar and sony have a ps3 bundle.

microsoft and sony pay all the publishers for it, nothing more...

Around the Network
badgenome said:
No. They are favoring money.

Beat me to it.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

And they will regret it lol.

crissindahouse said:

why do you think so? all the extra stuff they have in the xbox games are in the games because microsoft paid for them. same with earlier releases like garden warfare. same why ubisoft has extra content in some playstation games, why bf3 had the dlc earlier on ps3, why the division has extra content for xbox one and why rockstar and sony have a ps3 bundle.

microsoft and sony pay all the publishers for it, nothing more...

now imagine if all that money actually went to smaller studio's and funding new ones. 

iamdeath said:
And they will regret it lol.

I guess they'll just have to dry their tears with all their money.

there's M$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, with lots of $, and there's $ony, with little $, EA loves $