By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA seems to favor Microsoft over Sony.

crissindahouse said:
pbroy said:
They favor M$... Peter Moore did work for M$. M$ has strategically positioned moles in companies they think will help them out. Peter Moore in EA. Elop in Nokia.

don't you think that everything ea has to offer for xbox one as timed excluisve or whatever would be the same on ps4 if sony would have paid ea for it? i really don't think there is anything else as money speaking. 

and it's even the same with the indie developers. the games sony showed at e3 are all "first on ps4" which means sony paid them to release it later on pc and maybe xb1 and wii u (i knew about oddworld on wii u for some time and then they showed it at e3 as "first on ps4" lol). otherwise the games would probably release the same day at least on pc.

Now you're just making too much sense... Why can't you let me bash M$ in peace?  

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
LiquorandGunFun said:
well EA knows M$ took one on the chin for the beloved DRM feature they loved so much behind the scenes. they kinda owe them one and plus M$ has the money hat. which also has become a turn off.

Haha.. the guilt that EA must be feeling right now. If they had it their way, EA and M$ would be holding hands skipping down the street right now.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Nsanity said:

EA pulled the same shit last gen by favoring Sony over Microsoft, but i guess that was ok because it's Sony..right?

Back then Sony had like 80% marketshare or something lol. I agree though it's just business. 

Edit: If you meant the gen with the original xbox and PS2. If you meant this gen then I don't know what you're talking about.

Yes because MS was more willing to fuck the consumers in EAs favor. Nintendo straight out said "no, please understand" and Sony said "well, let's see what happens when MS announces that." followed by "lol fuck that!".

(of course MS paid for special treatment)

superchunk said:
Yes because MS was more willing to fuck the consumers in EAs favor. Nintendo straight out said "no, please understand" and Sony said "well, let's see what happens when MS announces that." followed by "lol fuck that!".

LMFAO

Around the Network

Well sony fans shoudl consider themselves lucky that EA hasn't said unprecedented support for the PS4. We all know what that code means.

Of course they do.

When ea made the deals with M$ they thought M$ were still doing the DRM thing. As of now though i dont think they do. If anything they am probably a little pissed off.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Gimme your money and i'll play your song.

there is this finnish company-Nokia.
They never gave a shit about american OS because Symbian worked well.After getting some billions from a certain us-company they abandoned the last NS-Afree and are now (officially)so extremly happy to use the american-OS though they have to pay for it.
Still wonder what made them change their point of view?empathy?altruism?

Microsoft is throwing money at them and the Xbox 360 was the American multi-platform console of choice because of entry price and Xbox Live. Microsoft and EA have the same vision for the gaming industry, so it was only a matter of time. EA wants maximum profit so the chances of multiplats coming from them are higher than exclusives.

Microsoft and EA see eye to eye when it comes to policies and gamers, but as you saw at E3, EA will leave MS to take the beating if gamers turn on their anti-consumer politics. I also wouldnt be surprised if MS threw at least half a billion or even a billion at EA for preferential treatment.

CGI-Quality said:
MohammadBadir said:
there's M$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, with lots of $, and there's $ony, with little $, EA loves $

A very common error I see posted on the net (I mainly blame the journalism). Both have LOTS of $, Microsoft just has more and flaunts it more. 

OT: A year ago, there were in bed with Sony, now it seems they're on MS's hype train. Just how it is with multi-billion dollar corps.

i was joking :P