By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA seems to favor Microsoft over Sony.

They favor M$... Peter Moore did work for M$. M$ has strategically positioned moles in companies they think will help them out. Peter Moore in EA. Elop in Nokia.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

EA prefers $$$ over a company. Isn't it normal for a corporation? The answer is so obvious.

EA pulled the same shit last gen by favoring Sony over Microsoft, but i guess that was ok because it's Sony..right?

Wait, EA is a for-profit corporation?

No way! What made you think like that? EA has no preferences when it comes to money! They do not discriminate money!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
Nsanity said:
EA pulled the same shit last gen by favoring Sony over Microsoft, but i guess that's was ok because it's Sony..right?

LOL, sensitive much? Did one person here say that?

pbroy said:
They favor M$... Peter Moore did work for M$. M$ has strategically positioned moles in companies they think will help them out. Peter Moore in EA. Elop in Nokia.

don't you think that everything ea has to offer for xbox one as timed excluisve or whatever would be the same on ps4 if sony would have paid ea for it? i really don't think there is anything else as money speaking. 

and it's even the same with the indie developers. the games sony showed at e3 are all "first on ps4" which means sony paid them to release it later on pc and maybe xb1 and wii u (i knew about oddworld on wii u for some time and then they showed it at e3 as "first on ps4" lol). otherwise the games would probably release the same day at least on pc.

Nsanity said:

EA pulled the same shit last gen by favoring Sony over Microsoft, but i guess that was ok because it's Sony..right?

Is this really true?

Mass Effect, Left 4 Dead, The Battle for Middle Earth 2, Mass Effect 2 are games that cometo mind that EA had a hand in that werent on PS3. Is there any for PS3 that werent on 360?

badgenome said:
iamdeath said:
And they will regret it lol.

I guess they'll just have to dry their tears with all their money.

Lmao.

well EA knows M$ took one on the chin for the beloved DRM feature they loved so much behind the scenes. they kinda owe them one and plus M$ has the money hat. which also has become a turn off.