By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Miley Cyrus at 2013 VMA, WTF ???

Tigerlure said:

I'm just being real. She doesn't have the body or the movements to do it properly.

So it has nothing to do with her skin color and everything to do with body type and moves.

But i agree with you, white girls shouldnt twerk. However, i think thats because no one should. Its ridiculous for anyone

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
Tigerlure said:

I'm just being real. She doesn't have the body or the movements to do it properly.

So it has nothing to do with her skin color and everything to do with body type and moves.

But i agree with you, white girls shouldnt twerk. However, i think thats because no one should. Its ridiculous for anyone

I saw some pretty amazing "White girl twerk" videos on youtube.  Maybe they shouldn't have done it but I definitely appreciated it!

I thought her dance was pretty good. Not even joking...

attaboy said:
Max King of the Wild said:
Tigerlure said:

I saw some pretty amazing "White girl twerk" videos on youtube.  Maybe they shouldn't have done it but I definitely appreciated it!

True. I'll rephrase, Most white girls shouldn't twerk. Anyway I think twerking is done too much now

This happened too. The second is their reaction to Miley's "performance''  :D

Around the Network

If MTV didn't suck, I might actually give a damn.

Check out my art blog: http://jon-erich-art.blogspot.com

iBlah said:

I've been laughing at this pic all day!!! Will Smith face is priceless

this should be crowned the ultimate "Dafuq" meme

spurgeonryan said:
She is still trying to figure out how to be a sex figure. I think once she gets a manager who is not blind and an idiot (her dad?) Then maybe she will figure it out. She just looked so out of place with this.

You forgot to add "grows some hair" to that list lol

Here's some more, i've been laughing all night lol

Can you spot the resemblance?

I honestly don't know what series of unfortunate events could have led to this.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash