By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Miley Cyrus at 2013 VMA, WTF ???

StokedUp said:
prayformojo said:
StokedUp said:
whats up with the warm blooded males on this site!?? complaining about that performance and her new look?

i say BRING IT ON and give some more like it loving the new sexy freespirited performances and look!

I'll tell you what's up with the warm blooded males on this site. MOST of us, don't like to bang warm blooded males. THAT'S what up.

She/He looks like Peter Pan.

looks like a female to me buddy.

Females don't look like little boys lol.

Around the Network

I can't believe what Miley has become, she was so innocent, and now..now this? Shameful.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

iBlah said:

LOL, perfect.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I'm working on a fine bit of MILF right now. Miley Cyrus' only hope of being as hot is reincarnation.

Switch: SW-5066-1525-5130

XBL: GratuitousFREEK

prayformojo said:
StokedUp said:
prayformojo said:
StokedUp said:
whats up with the warm blooded males on this site!?? complaining about that performance and her new look?

i say BRING IT ON and give some more like it loving the new sexy freespirited performances and look!

I'll tell you what's up with the warm blooded males on this site. MOST of us, don't like to bang warm blooded males. THAT'S what up.

She/He looks like Peter Pan.

looks like a female to me buddy.

Females don't look like little boys lol.

no, your right, they dont.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Around the Network
iBlah said:

The kids look like will smith has said something like: "Pay attention kids, Miley comes next, i want you to be as susscessful as her one day" before the show

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

her dad must be proud!!!

Meh, kids these days are getting the short end of the stick when it comes to pop stalets and sex appeal anyway.

Britney, Christina, and Jessica Simpsons in their younger days are all way hotter than flat chested Miley and Taylor West and Selena Gomez ... bleh.

LiquorandGunFun said:
her dad must be proud!!!

Apparently he is...

curl-6 said:
Tigerlure said:
Miley Cyrus is exactly why White girls shouldn't twerk.

Racist.

I'm just being real. She doesn't have the body or the movements to do it properly.