By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Miley Cyrus at 2013 VMA, WTF ???

Max King of the Wild said:
attaboy said:

I agree.  I should see them! Rrrrow!

Best your gonna get is in your message box.

I cant click to go to your profile for some reason

I think it's set to "friends only". I'll check when I get home.

Around the Network

What a disgusting crack whore, how anyone would find her attractive is beyond me. She was average at best even during her Hannah Montana period. This seems to be a repeating pattern in most of Disney's child stars.

My girlfriend trumps her in every conceivable way.

Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz

prayformojo said:
StokedUp said:
whats up with the warm blooded males on this site!?? complaining about that performance and her new look?

i say BRING IT ON and give some more like it loving the new sexy freespirited performances and look!

I'll tell you what's up with the warm blooded males on this site. MOST of us, don't like to bang warm blooded males. THAT'S what up.

She/He looks like Peter Pan.

looks like a female to me buddy.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

why are people making a big deal out of this. Just look at recent performances. This is'nt anything worse then what madonna used to do back in the day. I used to watch her as a kid. I don't get what the problem is. Lady gaga's done shocking things,just for the sake of being shocking. The list goes on and on. Miley cyrus is all grown up and people need to get over the fact that she used to be a disney darling. She can do whatever the hell she wants. If people don't like it,then don't watch her performaces and don't buy her records. END OF STORY!!!!!!!!!!!

MohammadBadir said:
Kyuu said:
its kinda sad to see her transform to the slut that she is now. Not that I know much about her but I was told she's "innocent" LOL.

yeah, when she was like this:

she was the last person you'd think would act like a slut.

Actually she has all the features in making of a slut. I can't exactly point of what it is but I guess that Bitchiness in even her Hannah Montana  character is one of them.

If you want to see what remotely looks "innocent" look up Selena Gomez or Emily Browning, Ellen Paige etc

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Around the Network
oldschoolfool said:
why are people making a big deal out of this. Just look at recent performances. This is'nt anything worse then what madonna used to do back in the day. I used to watch her as a kid. I don't get what the problem is. Lady gaga's done shocking things,just for the sake of being shocking. The list goes on and on. Miley cyrus is all grown up and people need to get over the fact that she used to be a disney darling. She can do whatever the hell she wants. If people don't like it,then don't watch her performaces and don't buy her records. END OF STORY!!!!!!!!!!!

What Maddona/Lady Gaga has been doing aren't anymore appropriate either but the difference is their fame and popularity aren't so synonymously attached to this child star personality as Miley is. She might be growing up but she still has millions of adolescent fan followings around the world, she isn't exactly setting a good example by acting like a complete utter whore. Its not even sexy (I'm fine with racy, revealing etc like Nicole Scherzinger), her recent acts are just down right fucking disgusting. 

allblue said:

What Maddona/Lady Gaga has been doing aren't anymore appropriate either but the difference is their fame and popularity aren't so synonymously attached to this child star personality as Miley is. She might be growing up but she still has millions of adolescent fan followings around the world, she isn't exactly setting a good example by acting like a complete utter whore. Its not even sexy (I'm fine with racy, revealing etc like Nicole Scherzinger), her recent acts are just down right fucking disgusting. 

To sum up what you said in what I was going to say: Just because others are doing it doesn't mean it's okay or that it shouldn't be criticized. She nasty.

Well, the problem is that she's simply not a very good musician. If you're a good musician, then you can just make good music, and you'll stay relevant. If you're a crap musician/singer, than your career path is clear. Pander to little girls till they move on to the next things, and then either whore it up (Britney Spears) or become irrelevant (Hilary Duff).

allblue said:
oldschoolfool said:

It's not her job 2 set a good example. She might have been a child star,but the fact is,she's no longer a child. She can perform however she pleases. I just don't see how that performance is any worse,then what alot of other singers have done. I mean people are still talking about it a day later,maybe that was the point. If this did'nt get any coverage and nobody bought her albums,then maybe she would go away and all these haters would get exactly what they want. 

oldschoolfool said:
allblue said:
oldschoolfool said:

It's not her job 2 set a good example. She might have been a child star,but the fact is,she's no longer a child. She can perform however she pleases. I just don't see how that performance is any worse,then what alot of other singers have done. I mean people are still talking about it a day later,maybe that was the point. If this did'nt get any coverage and nobody bought her albums,then maybe she would go away and all these haters would get exactly what they want. 

I'm not a hater. I just watched the video and found what she did revolting, she is going down the self destructve route. She can do the what the hell ever she wants with her fame and money for all I care, I'm not going to lose my sleep.  I'm not a fan of her, not a hater either.

I just wish for her parent's sake though that she spends her fame and fortune in a more responsible way and not go down the route of Amanda Bynes or Lindsay Lohan. 

Do you really think her parents are sitting at home in front of  the TV and feeling proud at what their daughter is doing?