By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Knack Gameplay from Gamescom - Looking promising, reminds me of GoW

Tagged games:

kitler53 said:

looks much better than at E3.

... i'm not saying this title is going to blow your pants off but i know i'm going to enjoy it. kind of like how i'm among a minority that loves ratchet and clank. sometimes these easy, kiddy games just hit the spot. it's no nintendo game but i'm going to pick it up regardless.

I wasn't aware Ratchet and Clank wasn't appreciated. I've only played A Crack in Time but it's an incredible game.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

The environment is much much better than the bland city from the E3 demo but the combat looks boring and uninspired.

thought the same.

TruckOSaurus said:
kitler53 said:

looks much better than at E3.

... i'm not saying this title is going to blow your pants off but i know i'm going to enjoy it. kind of like how i'm among a minority that loves ratchet and clank. sometimes these easy, kiddy games just hit the spot. it's no nintendo game but i'm going to pick it up regardless.

I wasn't aware Ratchet and Clank wasn't appreciated. I've only played A Crack in Time but it's an incredible game.

only among a few.  did you see the thread about "which ps franchise should sony abandon"?   rachet and clank was in ~2/3 of the responses.   :(

JerCotter7 said:
I want to like this game but there is something is not right with it.

game design is what is not right with it.

Gives me a better impression that at E3, in fact. Reminds me to god of war too. This game is not a platformer, is a hack and slash....The colorful style in the first levels showed in this demo is way better than that boring city at the end.

Around the Network

If I go through with my PS4 preorder I will be getting this game.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I was waiting for an upload of the Knack demo at Gamescom

This game seems to be coming along nicely

I think the combat looks good. What else could you want from the combat? Mario, Crash Bandicoot and Ratchet & Clanks combat is very simple and straight forward like this.

JWeinCom said:
The art style looks a lot better now that they've moved away from the typical city/lab settings. The transformation element seems to have some potential... Unfortunately, this looks like.... well, a launch game. A good idea that isn't as fleshed out as it needs to be. There just isn't anything very interesting going on in that video. I only watched about 5 minutes, but it seemed to be "walk five feet, take out three bad guys, walk five feet." Maybe a sequel with more time will be better.

Box's

kitler53 said:

only among a few.  did you see the thread about "which ps franchise should sony abandon"?   rachet and clank was in ~2/3 of the responses.   :(

Whaaa?  Ratchet and Clank is my favorite PlayStation serie sand really looking forward to Into the Nexus.

As for Knack, it looks good.  Nothing mind blowing, but a solid launch title I will look into.

This is off topic but I don't want to create an entire thread just to ask this question. If the price of the Vita drops to $199, what would the price of the 3G model be?

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs