By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony GamesCom was awesome! Only Sony takes Europe serious now?

Wright said:
psrock said:
What AAA games did Ms announced in their presser?

Fable Legends.

LOL dude yeah that is a killer AAA title! PS4 is doomed now.

Around the Network
sub-zero-TM said:
Wright said:
psrock said:
What AAA games did Ms announced in their presser?

Fable Legends.

LOL dude yeah that is a killer AAA title! PS4 is doomed now.

Did I say that Ps4 was doomed because of Fable Legends?

I thought it was okay, basically a rehash of E3 but with more Vita and Indie support; though I must say I find it pretty ironic of those who try to downplay the Indie support when Indie Devs really made the 360 a even more of a household name; how's that summer of arcade working out for ya?)

for people saying it was boring/dissapointing I can't do anything about you opinion but I would asked compared to what? Sony seemed to be the only one that actually went all-out for their conference we got: some new titles(mostly indie) for both Vita/PS4/PS3/ price cut for Vita/Some exclusive content& many time exclusive titles/ and an actual release date for the console!(and releasing in double the amount of countries than the XB1)

all we got from MS so far was Fifa 14 being free for Europe, pricing models for KI, and Fable Legends...compared to what Sony brought to this years Gamescom, MS really didn't set the world on fire either...

arcane_chaos said:
I thought it was okay, basically a rehash of E3 but with more Vita and Indie support; though I must say I find it pretty ironic of those who try to downplay the Indie support when Indie Devs really made the 360 a even more of a household name; how's that summer of arcade working out for ya?)

for people saying it was boring/dissapointing I can't do anything about you opinion but I would asked compared to what? Sony seemed to be the only one that actually went all-out for their conference we got: some new titles(mostly indie) for both Vita/PS4/PS3/ price cut for Vita/Some exclusive content& many time exclusive titles/ and an actual release date for the console!(and releasing in double the amount of countries than the XB1)

all we got from MS so far was Fifa 14 being free for Europe and Fable Legends...compared to what Sony brought to this years Gamescom, MS really didn't set the world on fire either...

I foun the Sony's Gamescon boring. I don't need to compare it with anything, but just to let you know, I found Microsoft's gamescon horrible.

it was boring plain and simple!!!!!!!!!!! At least a release date was announced,but that was expected.

Around the Network

I don't see what Sony did or will do that showed us that they care so much about Europe. Releasing in more Eu countries is not showing that they care about us but that they have enough systems ready on release or you believe that MS did not wanted to release the Xbox one in more EU countries?

The Vita pricecut is not because they care about Europeans but they want that atleast some Europeans will buy one...

Giving away Fifa 14 is more of showing you care though.

15 new games for PS4. 13 índice games. PlayStation 4 Indie. Indie games is for smartphones and tlabets

Turkish said:
A lot of disappointed people really have a distorted view of reality. Its your fault if you expected another E3 just 2 months after E3. I dont think a lot of people have ever followed GamesCom before, compared to previous GamesComs it was fantastic.

Coming from  the guy who said it was an E3 level conference a few pages back.

I dont agree with Turkish at all but did the game reveals go right past everybody's heads?

A handful of games looked genuinely good, exciting and fresh. Rime in particular looked really good.

I dont see how gamers can look past these kinda games. Considering that "indie" games is pretty much the future of gaming and most of the best games today are "indie"...What the hell are you guys playing all the time?

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Shinobi-san said:

and most of the best games today are "indie"

You're not serious, aren't you?