By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony GamesCom was awesome! Only Sony takes Europe serious now?

psrock said:
I said AAA
ethomaz said:

He means AAA...

Edit - Beat.

Fable Legends IS AAA.

Around the Network
tuscaniman99 said:
Indies, Indies, Indies. Not impressed and neither is Europe. Crowd struggled to applause half the show.

im glad you asked everybody in europe for their opinion. thank you, it must have been a huge trouble to do so

Nsanity said:
psrock said:
I said AAA

Do you even know what AAA means?

I have a PS3, I'm swimming in them.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Football Manager and Borderlands 2 are pretty big scores for Vita. But don't have the excitement that was needed for new game announcement to propel the Vita back into the lime light. That said, KillZone is shaping up to be good enough to do that this year.

I didn't see the conference, but you have to remember, this is mainly for European games journalists and for the European Market. Not for the US who already had their show and also a lot of the big info.

I just hope TGS reveals Gravity Rush 2 and possibly a big JRPG and I'm set for another happy Vita year in 2014.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

ethomaz said:

fighter said:

Just posted a link to MS presentation :

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=166599

That was the introduction for the Showcase... I watched that... MS didn't have a conference.

Where did you watch it ? It was just posted and btw, Gamespot mentions it is the conference in the title.

Around the Network

Wright said:

Fable Legends IS AAA.

So there is AAAA games over it.

ethomaz said:

Wright said:

Fable Legends IS AAA.

So there is AAAA games over it.

I...guess?

Some xbox fans here thinking they can take advantage. As disappointed as i am on Sony's conference, they are still doing everything better than Microsoft. Sony have the possibility of let me down, Microsoft can't do it.

fighter said:

Where did you watch it ? It was just posted and btw, Gamespot mentions it is the conference in the title.

In YouTube... you can find parts or the full video... there are others parts too... Gamespot posted that in YouTube channel too.

Nsanity said:
Anari said:
Turkish said:
A lot of disappointed people really have a distorted view of reality. Its your fault if you expected another E3 just 2 months after E3. I dont think a lot of people have ever followed GamesCom before, compared to previous GamesComs it was fantastic.

Seriously, it looks like only Sony takes this market serious, handling like it was E3. Microsoft thinks the show is inferior and Nintendo couldnt even show up. Shame on you Iwata!

Okay then.

And by now you should now that when it comes to anything Sony, no one takes you seriously.

They could have gone up and shat on the stage and you would've have probably make a thread declaring it thee best shit ever.

I don't think anyone ever took him seriously: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=149609&page=1

Thats just so pauper of you