By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony GamesCom was awesome! Only Sony takes Europe serious now?

Indies, Indies, Indies. Not impressed and neither is Europe. Crowd struggled to applause half the show.

Around the Network

Sony hyped Gamescom so much, and it was a big dissapointment.
i'll be getting the PS4 later when the inevitable slim version comes out. for now I'll stick to my WiiU+PC

There was too much talking as usual. That presser could have been 45 min. But tons of info were said and we got a release date.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

fighter said:

Just posted a link to MS presentation :

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=166599

That was the introduction for the Showcase... I watched that... MS didn't have a conference.

areason said:
bananaking21 said:
areason said:
the conference was terrible, the infamous trailer was nice but most of it was seen before, as for killzone it was good but we are still in the dark, am i guessing it has no mechs/jetpacks?? DriveClub wasn't shown and we had no new game announcements other then downloadables and indies.

rime, that post apocalyptic game (okay it was just a teaser) and shadow of the beast (which looks fucking awesome)

i don't buy a new console to buy small titles. 

good thing sony has other games too. and shadow of the beast looked anything but a small tittle

Around the Network

What AAA games did Ms announced in their presser?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
What AAA games did Ms announced in their presser?

Fable Legends.

I said AAA

Next Gen 

Wright said:

Fable Legends.

He means AAA...

Edit - Beat.

psrock said:
I said AAA

Do you even know what AAA means?