By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony GamesCom was awesome! Only Sony takes Europe serious now?

Sony hyped Gamescom so much, and it was a big dissapointment.
i'll be getting the PS4 later when the inevitable slim version comes out. for now I'll stick to my WiiU+PC

Around the Network

There was too much talking as usual. That presser could have been 45 min. But tons of info were said and we got a release date.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

fighter said:

Just posted a link to MS presentation :

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=166599

That was the introduction for the Showcase... I watched that... MS didn't have a conference.

areason said:
bananaking21 said:
areason said:
the conference was terrible, the infamous trailer was nice but most of it was seen before, as for killzone it was good but we are still in the dark, am i guessing it has no mechs/jetpacks?? DriveClub wasn't shown and we had no new game announcements other then downloadables and indies.

rime, that post apocalyptic game (okay it was just a teaser) and shadow of the beast (which looks fucking awesome)

i don't buy a new console to buy small titles. 

good thing sony has other games too. and shadow of the beast looked anything but a small tittle

What AAA games did Ms announced in their presser?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
psrock said:
What AAA games did Ms announced in their presser?

Fable Legends.

I said AAA

Next Gen 

Wright said:

Fable Legends.

He means AAA...

Edit - Beat.

psrock said:
I said AAA

Do you even know what AAA means?

It was ok... If anything this confirmed that vita is a dead handheld

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850