By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Killer Instinct Pricing Revealed

Doesn't matter too much that you only have 8, normally pick one or two anyway. If i get bored with them, there will be DLC IF i want it. DLC isn't required, so it doesn't cost you anything. People are complaining about the season pass. If they give another season later for $20 that includes 8 new characters and more story, what does it matter? If the first season is great, i'll gladly pay. If it sucks, they won't get another dime out of me.

Around the Network

Wait, so there's only going to be 8 characters total?

Sigh.

*Sigh*.

I really wish Nintendo had just kept Rare and just steered them away from collectathons.

So how did people reacted to the Drive Club psn plus version for the ps4 which is free bit if you want more Cars and tracks you have to pay.. Or you can buy the full version.. Did the World also ended back then?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Only 8 characters?

Around the Network
iceland said:
They're really rushing to get this game out lol

That's the feeling I get. It seems like the game should be launching fourth quarter 2014.

NiKKoM said:
So how did people reacted to the Drive Club psn plus version for the ps4 which is free bit if you want more Cars and tracks you have to pay.. Or you can buy the full version.. Did the World also ended back then?

Idk is there a thread link? Is this true? 

To be honest it's not that bad $20 for 8 characters that gets you into the game is OK.

$20 more for some extra costumes + the KI arcade game is a bit of a rip off though.

People forget that the original Killer Instinct only had like 11 characters. Not to mention that most fighters today have multiple characters that have very similar fighting styles. As long as all 8 characters are unique in the way they play, then the price is justifiable.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

So they are also working on online play for the original Killer Instinct.

Myself and a few mates who no longer live close are very pleased about this.

Ultra edition all the way for me.