By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch Gamescom right here! PS4 launches 15th November NA/ 29th November EU! That's it for the Vita? Vita HW/Memory price cut!

Are you ready?

Are you ready for love? 32 17.78%

Yes I am! 44 24.44%

Should be good. 17 9.44%

Eh...seems a bit boring. 26 14.44%

Not interested. 42 23.33%

See results 16 8.89%

Total:177

A fucking Watch_Dogs movie.

Im yawning.

Around the Network

Watchdogs da movie is confirmed ¬_¬

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Watch Dogs now, eh? I do like the look of that.

Watch Dogs movie as well...happening a lot as of late.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

........ A Watch_Dogs movie. What?

VGChartz

chocoloco said:
Did the MS conference happen yet? Or is it still to come?

lol you're just 10 hours late

Around the Network

Original Killer Instinct been available with the full Killer Instinct X1 package>>> EVERYTHING i saw at this show.

Off to work now feeling very underwhelmed.

So we have Ustream , and Twitch now?

tuscaniman99 said:
@kitler
So when are they doing to announce these first year exclusives? All at TGS? I know what Sony said but Micrsoft is easily holding their own on the games front this first year and I would say winning. Both consoles have great games but people saying Sony was going to smash Microsoft at Gamescom are eating crow right now.

In terms of "GAMES" they did smash MS today. They annoucned and showed WAY more and LOTS of new games. Just like MS SMASHED them in games at E3....so they are kind of right. And again to say winning is subjective to taste and what you prefer. I have seen lots of Titanfall gameplay but orefer KZ: SF over it for instance while you are the opposite. And I prefer Infamous SS over ANYTHING either side has annoucned.

But I agree MS is indeed holding their own right now!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

leatherhat said:
Conegamer said:
I think this is dragging on a bit now, this AC section. We sorta "get" it. Isn't it Ubi's job to promote their games anyway?

This is why sony has third party support and nintendo doesn't.

lol.  true.  mean but true.

Alright, so we're closing in on the end now I feel. Anyone gonna make a last minute release date prediction?

I say 8th November

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.