By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch Gamescom right here! PS4 launches 15th November NA/ 29th November EU! That's it for the Vita? Vita HW/Memory price cut!

Are you ready?

Are you ready for love? 32 17.78%

Yes I am! 44 24.44%

Should be good. 17 9.44%

Eh...seems a bit boring. 26 14.44%

Not interested. 42 23.33%

See results 16 8.89%

Total:177

Ubisoft you are the most boring developer in the world, please stop wasting our time with them sony.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

I think this is dragging on a bit now, this AC section. We sorta "get" it. Isn't it Ubi's job to promote their games anyway?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

leatherhat said:
Ubisoft you are the most boring developer in the world, please stop wasting our time with them sony.

Disagree, Ubisoft creates more new IPs than Activision and EA combined from my experience

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

That remote play has to be faked. There was no actual hand over screens.

It can't be that seamless, there has to be a setup or game accessing portion for Vita in the hand off.

Tho, using WiiU like this all the time, its an excellent feature for PS4/Vita owners.

chocoloco said:
Did the MS conference happen yet? Or is it still to come?

It's happened. I've put the highlights in the OP for your amusement.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Ok, that's enough on AC now, can we get some Watch_Dogs stuff or a new game please?

VGChartz

If a new first party exclusive isn't show i will flip, i'm taking time out of revision for this

Bradford City Fan for life

Recent favourite games: Ni No Kuni, Fifa 13, Batman Arkham City

Best games of all time: Pokemon Red, Dragon Warrior 3, The last of us, Uncharted 2 and 3

3ds friend code add me: 1950-8131-6814

PSN ID: Mr_Vezzo_Khanny - add to start a clan in the last of us mutiplayer

Remoteplay might sell me on the ps4

Conegamer said:
I think this is dragging on a bit now, this AC section. We sorta "get" it. Isn't it Ubi's job to promote their games anyway?

This is why sony has third party support and nintendo doesn't.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

milkyjoe said:
Ok, that's enough on AC now, can we get some Watch_Dogs stuff or a new game please?

Ta-da.