By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch Gamescom right here! PS4 launches 15th November NA/ 29th November EU! That's it for the Vita? Vita HW/Memory price cut!

Are you ready?

Are you ready for love? 32 17.78%

Yes I am! 44 24.44%

Should be good. 17 9.44%

Eh...seems a bit boring. 26 14.44%

Not interested. 42 23.33%

See results 16 8.89%

Total:177

Conference over? Sorry the comments are my only guide.....can't watch and work at same time

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
So far I am completely underwhelmed by Gamescom as a whole...

same here...

and for other posters.... indie games don't count :P here I said it.... not that they don't count per say of course they do..... but MS never talks about indie during conference but we all know you can add a bunch of indie to XBLA that are not in the launch window line up....

good for sony but I expected their conf to rely on more than that to impress.... well it actually didn't impress me so far..... for a live stream not to wow you more than a behind closed door event it must be pretty bland....

Conegamer said:

Pretty much what I said and how I feel. They've not successfully persuaded people who weren't interested before to make the jump I don't feel, and that's a shame. 

Yep, it's definitely a shame.

But honestly, at this point, I'm just (selfishly) happy they announced so much stuff coming.  Seriously, that was a lot of games.

Even more than I thought, too.  Siliconera are reporting Rime is PS4/Vita.  I completely missed that; thought it was just PS4!

tuscaniman99 said:
@kitler
So when are they doing to announce these first year exclusives? All at TGS? I know what Sony said but Micrsoft is easily holding their own on the games front this first year and I would say winning. Both consoles have great games but people saying Sony was going to smash Microsoft at Gamescom are eating crow right now.

when is MS?  they said 15 first party of which titanfall is not..

there is TGS, VGAs, twitter, next years E3.    ...i mean they did say first year meaning some of them (ms and sony) won't be out until holiday 2014.

I will  buy all ASS Creeds no matter what. Gamescom is boring though without new games that I actually do not know I will buy.

Around the Network

good quality on the remote play but I have to wonder how it will fare if I'm miles away from the ps4

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Remote Play like that shows the dip in quality, but still it's impressive.

I love the GamePad, so I can see myself enjoying this feature as well. I do think it's the way forward, but I don't see it attracting people to the Vita.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

nice! showing the streaming to vita was a nice touch!!

KylieDog said:
I'll defintely use remote play.

me too!  so excited for that bit.

Did the MS conference happen yet? Or is it still to come?