Terra 4 0.82%

Zidane 30 6.19%

Bartz 12 2.47%

Neither 29 5.98%

I don't care. I'm here to troll 67 13.81%

Total:484

It's a tie between Squall and Cloud..

Around the Network

Having played and completed every Final Fantasy aside from 13-2 (hey its on the backlog and is very close in line!) i really dont hate any of the MAIN characters in the Final Fantasy series just a few dislikes for each one but far from hating. I have 2 with a few urks listed below

Vaan - Was pretty stale IMO but XII itself didn't feel like it had a main character most of the time throughout the game and it didnt help he was childish,he comes the closest to being a character i cant stand but in some ways i feel as though he wasnt even the main character, just along for the ride at times.

Tidus - The main reason is he had such an epic character to compete with in Auron but his crybaby and whiny ways only added to my urks about him ,not to say he was bad though.I warmed more up to him in the later parts of the game.

Vaan doesn't count! He didn't feel like a protagonist! To me it was balthier the "true" protagonist and he was awesome xD. I don't think there is a worst one but if we have to count vaan then vaan it is...

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Tidus annoyed me so much I wanted me to die or lose in what ever he did. Of course I didn't care for X for other reasons as well, but a protagonist I loathed was a big one. Give me silence and non character over obnoxious one.

Every single vote should go towards Vann, what is wrong with you people.

I spent the whole of FFXII using Balthier as my main character. Him, Fran and and the princess >>>

Around the Network

You know there's something wrong with the series when the top 3 of this list contains the main character of your 3 latest installments.

That being said, i didn't find Tidus as annoying as some. He ends up as a decent guy.
Vaan however was completely lost to me and got my vote.
Same as Lightning, forgettable in XIII, she may redeem herself in XIII-III though. (although part of the problem was the game itself)

Vaan, useless in everyway, Balthier should have been main character because of his personal attachment in the story (to Cid), while Ashe was the political/worldly part.

Special reference to Lightning - But it's not really saying much, I tried to replay the game recently and all characters are like whiny over emotional teenagers.

Hmm, pie.

Easily Lightning. Just because she was in that turd with a FF label.

maximus22 said:
Easily Lightning. Just because she was in that turd with a FF label.

She's a turd within a turd...

@kaneada: No worries I have the game, I just need to finish some others before I get to it.

Victoria Beckham, easily.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!