Terra 4 0.82%

Zidane 30 6.19%

Bartz 12 2.47%

Neither 29 5.98%

I don't care. I'm here to troll 67 13.81%

Total:484
Kyuu said:
teigaga said:
Every single vote should go towards Vann, what is wrong with you people.

I spent the whole of FFXII using Balthier as my main character. Him, Fran and and the princess >>>

At least Vaan wasn't too annoying like many progatonists in the series. He had a personality that one wouldn't either dislike or like :|

O_o... what i don't even.. he is the most annoying FF 'main character' to date.. whiny little idiot of a character... i REALY don't like him :P if that's not clear.

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

Around the Network

I loved FFXII but Vaan... man, Vaan.

Well, he wasn't even meant to be the protagonist in first place. FFXII was Basch's and Ashe's history with Vaan there to appease the japanese audiences who prefer bishonen protagonists.

I can't decide between Tidus or Vaan (can't vote Lightning because I haven't played XIII), but luckily the last poll option saved me a lot of time.

Tidus.

If I had to pick a character who was the most bland and uninteresting in the main FF game, it would probably be Lightning. She had character, but the subtle sort, and it definitely didn't show up well against such unsubtle nimrods as Snow. XIII-2 wasn't much better: her voice over narration makes sense in retrospect, but it's still kinda bland.

But then her character in Duodecim was amazing, and she contrasted Kain, Vaan, and Laguna perfectly. She's not exactly a bad character, but the characters she was surrounded by didn't complement her properly.

Tidus on the other hand, was outright terrible in everything.

Player2 said:

I can't decide between Tidus or Vaan (can't vote Lightning because I haven't played XIII), but luckily the last poll option saved me a lot of time.

Your welcome

Proud gamer of Nintendo and Sony consoles since 2003.

Around the Network

1. Van - For filling a role he was obviously designed not for.

2. Lightning - Watching paint dry may be more interesting.

3. Snow - A grown ass man with extremely childish mindset. Very one dimensional on pretty much a Naruto level.

Who ever said Zidane. Im going to slice your ass up.

Xxain said:

1. Van - For filling a role he was obviously designed not for.

2. Lightning - Watching paint dry may be more interesting.

3. Snow - A grown ass man with extremely childish mindset. Very one dimensional on pretty much a Naruto level.

Who ever said Zidane. Im going to slice your ass up.

I love you.

#3 Vaan, for being completely irrelevant and boring.

#2 Pretty much every character from Final Fantasy XIII. Lightning is more or less a protagonist in name only, since the game gives equal focus to several characters, but if I had to choose I'd probably give it to Lightning, for being a completely unlikeable person.

#1 Squall. Squall is genuinely baffling in how terrible he is. I've never seen a character who is so boring be so illogical and despicable at the same time. I seriously don't understand how anyone can tolerate him, let alone think he's a good character.

I believe in honesty, civility, generosity, practicality, and impartiality.

Squall. Such a moody twat. Granted, I have not finished the game but I dislike him so far.

I don't see the problem people have with Vaan, aside from his outfit. Seriously, who thought that was a good design choice?

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Incredible. Looking at results, Cecil may be the most universally liked character. So far he's the only one without a vote, but 10 people said Zidane? Why?