Terra 4 0.82%

Zidane 30 6.19%

Bartz 12 2.47%

Neither 29 5.98%

I don't care. I'm here to troll 67 13.81%

Total:484
007BondAgent said:
If i see 1 vote for zidane, i will literally lose my shit

The name would be reason enough to vote on him. Everyone that lives in europe and isnt french knows what im talking about.

He has nothing on Vaan though.

Around the Network

Tidus, by miles.

Mythmaker1 said:
#1 Squall. Squall is genuinely baffling in how terrible he is. I've never seen a character who is so boring be so illogical and despicable at the same time. I seriously don't understand how anyone can tolerate him, let alone think he's a good character.

A guy who keeps himself to himself, put in situations were he has to interact with others that he doesn't want and given roles he doesn't want. He has to break out of his self imposed shell to overcome his own issues to not think about himself anymore but others. This can be seen by the change in amount of inner monolog at the start of the game to to hardly any nearer the end of the game.

Very clever characterisation compared to other FF characters.

Alas, opinions are opinons. I'm more wondering why Cloud isn't on the poll list?

Hmm, pie.

Nem said:
007BondAgent said:

The name would be reason enough to vote on him. Everyone that lives in europe and isnt french knows what im talking about.

Greatest footballer of the 2 last decades?

Hmm, pie.

Xxain said:
Incredible. Looking at results, Cecil may be the most universally liked character. So far he's the only one without a vote, but 10 people said Zidane? Why?

Can you really say that you have a single gripe with him? Maybe he's not the most incredible protagonist ever, but I don't see a single thing that would make anyone dislike him.

Around the Network
The Fury said:
Nem said:
007BondAgent said:

Great footballer of the 2 last decades?

"Bonne anniversaire".

Yeah he was great but he was hated aswell outside of france, wich is natural. Its the same with Ronaldo these days.

Xxain said:
Incredible. Looking at results, Cecil may be the most universally liked character. So far he's the only one without a vote, but 10 people said Zidane? Why?

Materazzi's family.

Player2 said:
Xxain said:

Materazzi's family.

I was reading a FFIX walktrough in a game magazine before I ever played any FF game. A character named "Zidane" is quite cool to a 9 y/o boy

The Fury said:
Mythmaker1 said:
#1 Squall. Squall is genuinely baffling in how terrible he is. I've never seen a character who is so boring be so illogical and despicable at the same time. I seriously don't understand how anyone can tolerate him, let alone think he's a good character.

A guy who keeps himself to himself, put in situations were he has to interact with others that he doesn't want and given roles he doesn't want. He has to break out of his self imposed shell to overcome his own issues to not think about himself anymore but others. This can be seen by the change in amount of inner monolog at the start of the game to to hardly any nearer the end of the game.

Very clever characterisation compared to other FF characters.

Alas, opinions are opinons. I'm more wondering why Cloud isn't on the poll list?

The problem with that scenario is it's almost inherently boring. Watching a character pretty much ignore everyone the entire game isn't very interesting, especially when the characters he is ignoring aren't interester either. And when he stops, it's like someone flipped a switch; there was no appropriate transition. I recall a certain point in the game, when a certain character is hanging for dear life over a ledge, Squall does just about everything short of ironing his pants before finally deciding to do something about it.

I believe in honesty, civility, generosity, practicality, and impartiality.

Objectively Vaan, it is not a matter of opinions. :/

He was nobody in his own game, you cloud just remove him and the story would pretty much stays the same.