By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - would you rather have sex or see your favorite console win a generation?

which one would you pick?

having sex with an average looking girl 132 33.93%

your favorite console winning a generation 182 46.79%

See Results 75 19.28%

Total:389
Soleron said:

What do I pick if I want all three to crash and burn?

I'd take Iwata being fired over the sex I guess.

Why do people hate this awesome man?

Around the Network

sex > everything but world peace

RolStoppable said:
Soleron said:

What do I pick if I want all three to crash and burn?

I'd take Iwata being fired over the sex I guess.

Why Iwata and not Miyamoto?

Miyamoto still knows how to design the fine details of a game. A new CEO would put him on that instead of on strategic direction or niche projects like Pikmin.

I guess at this stage of the console war i wouldn't mind ps3 dropping to 8% so I'd have to go with awesome sex with an average looking girl.

overall i would want all consoles to do great so the annalists would stfu about how mobile is killing consoles. mobile could never replace a good sony, nintendo, M$ console.

getting trim isnt anything, especially if its average. maybe if it was like a choice and multiple women, then i could see the benefit. but for this thread its about the gamez.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Soleron said:

Miyamoto still knows how to design the fine details of a game. A new CEO would put him on that instead of on strategic direction or niche projects like Pikmin.

So you hold no grudge against Miyamoto for ruining Paper Mario, and you are confident that a new CEO wouldn't act as an enabler yet again.

There's a difference between what I want and what would make Nintendo the most money. Sticker Star sold OK. Kicking Miyamoto would lose them money despite his flaws.

Yes, I'm assuming a new CEO would not be a game developer and not be friends with the existing staff. No matter how incompetent an outsider CEO was, the Gamepad would never have been approved.

When I first read the OP headline, I thought I'd vote sex, because that's the only thing I am a fanboy of lol. But all the stipulations almost make it silly unless you're the type of guy that has no chance to get laid. Like having sex with an average girl or the successor of the console not being affected. The stakes have been watered down so much I find it silly to care one way or the other.

I have a beautiful girlfriend of 3 and a half years who has a higher libido than me, so I couldn't see a month going by without sex happening, but if I had to give it up for my favorite console to win the generation, I would, only because after that month I'd be getting it all the time as usual.

And no offense meant to those people who think they can't get laid and would actually be conflicted by such a scenario. In my opinion, the reason you can't get laid is not because you are a loser, but because you believe you can't get laid. If you lower your standards or open your mind, you can get laid. People of all shapes/sizes/personalities have gotten laid throughout the ages. There will always be someone either more ugly, more socially awkward, more unprivileged, less endowed, etc that has had sex, so don't give up hope.

I'm actually pretty good looking, but I didn't lose my virginity until I was 20 even though I was part of "the popular group" in high school, because none of the people around me truly knew how self-conscious and anxious/depressive I was. Throughout the time of being a loner, I saw others much less attractive and much more annoying or selfish score, because they knew that it's a numbers game. Eventually, you'll meet someone's standards. I didn't realize that until very late in the game, but even the introvert/neurotic that I am found someone, and you can too if you don't let your insecurities hinder all that. When and if you do find a person that is more than just sex, don't let those insecurities ruin that relationship, either.

doesnt people here get laid in a regular basis?...

oh wait never mind its vgchartz