By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - would you rather have sex or see your favorite console win a generation?

which one would you pick?

having sex with an average looking girl 132 33.93%

your favorite console winning a generation 182 46.79%

See Results 75 19.28%

Total:389

You can buy sex any time just like buying a Big Mac, Coke or an ice cream, etc. I would rather my console win the generation FTW.

Around the Network

I'd never want to have sex with a girl anyway, so yeah.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
You can buy sex any time just like buying a Big Mac, Coke or an ice cream, etc. I would rather my console win the generation FTW.

you can also buy enough consoles to let your console win the gen lol

AnthonyW86 said:
How about no sex during the duration of the console's generation?

ughh! i should have thought of that!! you sir are a genius!

Dark_Lord_2008 said:

true, buying sex also comes along with some free goodies like STD's and HIV

Around the Network

Favorite console winning the generation. Sex is something self discipline can suppress. Your hand can take care of the rest.

Sex is a commodity that is easily obtained these days (if you will), so I'll go with my favorite company dominating. You can do it, Microsoft.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Weedlab said:
Sex is a commodity that is easily obtained these days (if you will), so I'll go with my favorite company dominating. You can do it, Microsoft.

i should have mentioned, microsoft cant win. but you can have sex with a sweety steve ballmer.

here is your prize

Prepare.... your..... anus....

bananaking21 said:
Weedlab said:

i should have mentioned, microsoft cant win. but you can have sex with a sweety steve ballmer.

here is your prize

Prepare.... your..... anus....

You mean ... he should prepare his? I'm never the 'fucke' in these situations. I'd have that boy singing higher notes than the opera.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Easy. Console win a generation. Sex is overrated.

If you would have said no sex and no masturbation for a whole month then things would be a little more challenging ...