By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - would you rather have sex or see your favorite console win a generation?

which one would you pick?

having sex with an average looking girl 132 33.93%

your favorite console winning a generation 182 46.79%

See Results 75 19.28%

Total:389
bananaking21 said:
curl-6 said:
bananaking21 said:

which one would you pick? to have sex, one time right now with a girl of average looks, or see your favorite console win a generation by a landslide (70%+) marketshare. 

Edit : if you chose to have sex, your console of choice will be dead last with just 8% market share. and if you are married or have a girl friend she wont have sex with you for a month. 

Favourite console win.

My girlfriend is better than average looking, and I went without sex for 23 years before I met her, so one month shouldn't be too difficult.

what if i told you you can have sex with me?

In exchange for my fav console winning? Sold. :p

Around the Network

Well i have the first option on tap so i would pic my console to win the gen. Average looking girls are meh.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

bananaking21 said:
curl-6 said:
bananaking21 said:

which one would you pick? to have sex, one time right now with a girl of average looks, or see your favorite console win a generation by a landslide (70%+) marketshare. 

Edit : if you chose to have sex, your console of choice will be dead last with just 8% market share. and if you are married or have a girl friend she wont have sex with you for a month. 

Favourite console win.

My girlfriend is better than average looking, and I went without sex for 23 years before I met her, so one month shouldn't be too difficult.

what if i told you you can have sex with me?

So this is the true purpose of this thread...Sign me up!

Looks like people aren't that interested in sex, or is it because of "average"? Personally, if it can make Vita win the portable generation I'm ready to turn down any beautiful girl (not that I see many ahahah)

can i also choose that every console will die so that the pc will be the platform for every gamer? (with sony, microsoft and nintendo still developing games for pc then)

Around the Network

I'm 21 years old and virgin so a month is nothing. I think people who prefer sex are a bit exaggerating unless it is REALLY that good. On some other threads I read that some prefer one time sex over a new game... wth I mean sex can be over in 30 minutes and a game can keep you satisfied for hours. Is there really so much difference between masturbating and sex?

As my current gf lives far away, she hasn't written to me for some days, and she isn't on VGC, and above all I'm not a console gamer, but I belong to teh PC Master Race, I can accept that average girl's sex offer!
BTW, I could be dead by this gen's end, only God could grant me I won't, so choosing abstinence when I could get laid would mean one less sex night in my life for nothing.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

How about no sex during the duration of the console's generation?

My system's going to win anyway, so...

ryuzaki57 said:
Looks like people aren't that interested in sex, or is it because of "average"?

I regularly sleep with a girl of above-average looks, so average isn't too alluring. :)