By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - would you rather have sex or see your favorite console win a generation?

which one would you pick?

having sex with an average looking girl 132 33.93%

your favorite console winning a generation 182 46.79%

See Results 75 19.28%

Total:389

which one would you pick? to have sex, one time right now with a girl of average looks, or see your favorite console win a generation by a landslide (70%+) marketshare. 

Edit : if you chose to have sex, your console of choice will be dead last with just 8% market share. and if you are married or have a girl friend she wont have sex with you for a month. 

Edit 2: the console will somehow be profitable and secure a successor, so no worries about that. and it will get most third party games

Around the Network

I'm not gonna get married anytime soon (I'm on the whole sex after marriage thing), so...

MohammadBadir said:
I'm not gonna get married anytime soon (I'm on the whole sex after marriage thing), so...

bajawzak hala2 

If I chose to have sex with a girl, would this mean my favorite console would lose the generation or would there still be a chance that they would come out on top?

riderz13371 said:
If I chose to have sex with a girl, would this mean my favorite console would lose the generation or would there still be a chance that they would come out on top?

it will end with 8% marketshare

Around the Network

Console win a generation.

I'd rather work for the girl.

i already have a gf and have sex already sooooo yeah just my fav console then LOL

bananaking21 said:
MohammadBadir said:

bajawzak hala2 

Mosh jahez :/ 

Muffin31190 said:
i already have a gf and have sex already sooooo yeah just my fav console then LOL

your cheating on me?! and check the edit

bananaking21 said:
riderz13371 said:

it will end with 8% marketshare

Alright I'd choose for my fav console to win a generation.