By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - would you rather have sex or see your favorite console win a generation?

which one would you pick?

having sex with an average looking girl 132 33.93%

your favorite console winning a generation 182 46.79%

See Results 75 19.28%

Total:389
brendude13 said:
Console win a generation.

I'd rather work for the girl.

i'd rather have the girl work for me. 

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Whoops I voted for sex with average girl and didnt see the 8% marketshare thing.

l0l

Hmm. Neither.

if you chose neither apple will enter the gaming industry and dominate it. and your girl friend will be a broke and always drunk steve balmer 

Console win. My wife just gave birth so I cant have sex with her for over a month anyway

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Well if my console only had 8% marketshare I cant imagine getting any third party support. So basically make my $400+ console worthless for sex with an avg girl? Well thats a ripoff.

BasilZero said:
Whoops I voted for sex with average girl and didnt see the 8% marketshare thing.

l0l

Hmm. Neither.

Lol, so you don't want sex nor do you want your favorite console to win a generation? XD

Around the Network
blightedpersona said:
Well if my console only had 8% marketshare I cant imagine getting any third party support. So basically make my $400+ console worthless for sex with an avg girl? Well thats a ripoff.

or you could.... you know... just buy another console if its worth the money?

Console.

I rather have sex with a hawt and smexy chick than an average one. Lol

I rather have sex with my favorite console

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Console win, it's not even close for me.

And I kinda' wish that wasn't the case but Naughty Dog has touched me more than any girl has so... technically: I rather see them happy in terms of their games selling and so forth because they are ..my.. .. .."girlfri..ends.." LOL

Tl:dr

I love Naughty Dog and I want them to keep getting recognized over sex with an average girl.

(Now if it was sex with a hot girl, it's a whole other story XD)

zorg1000 said:
Console win. My wife just gave birth so I cant have sex with her for over a month anyway

congrats on the kid but the real question is, why are you wasting your precious and very little free time on this dump of a site?