By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - would you rather have sex or see your favorite console win a generation?

which one would you pick?

having sex with an average looking girl 132 33.93%

your favorite console winning a generation 182 46.79%

See Results 75 19.28%

Total:389
bananaking21 said:
JimmytheT said:

Apparently there is no longer time here for intelligent, meaningful questions and discourse.

i been hearing people say that ever since i joined the forum, so this thread isnt making the forums any worse. 

It certainly does not make it better.  

Bananaking21 said:

"probably what my next thread will be "

I cannot wait for this next brilliant contribution...

Around the Network
JimmytheT said:
bananaking21 said:
JimmytheT said:

Apparently there is no longer time here for intelligent, meaningful questions and discourse.

i been hearing people say that ever since i joined the forum, so this thread isnt making the forums any worse. 

It certainly does not make it better.  

Bananaking21 said:

"probably what my next thread will be "

I cannot wait for this next brilliant contribution...

i hope you enjoy it as much as i do

I'm gay, so the last thing I want to do is have sex with an average-looking girl...

Have a nice day...

bananaking21 said:

which one would you pick? to have sex, one time right now with a girl of average looks, or see your favorite console win a generation by a landslide (70%+) marketshare. 

Edit : if you chose to have sex, your console of choice will be dead last with just 8% market share. and if you are married or have a girl friend she wont have sex with you for a month. 

Edit 2: the console will somehow be profitable and secure a successor, so no worries about that. and it will get most third party games

So you're saying if I have sex with this girl Wii U will get most 3rd party support? This seems like a win-win...

TheLastStarFighter said:
bananaking21 said:

which one would you pick? to have sex, one time right now with a girl of average looks, or see your favorite console win a generation by a landslide (70%+) marketshare. 

Edit : if you chose to have sex, your console of choice will be dead last with just 8% market share. and if you are married or have a girl friend she wont have sex with you for a month. 

Edit 2: the console will somehow be profitable and secure a successor, so no worries about that. and it will get most third party games

So you're saying if I have sex with this girl Wii U will get most 3rd party support? This seems like a win-win...

i said console, not instrument of doom

Around the Network

Well, my favourite consoles are the PS1 and PS2, and they won the generation. I'm not sure what my favourite console in the 8th generation will be.

I'm frequently away from my girlfriend for months on end so I'd be able to give up sex. But since PS4 is doing so well, I don't have to.

Desktop: AMD Phenom X4 955, ATI Radeon 7950 :: Laptop: Intel i7-3532QM, ATI Radeon 7670m

Consoles: 3DS XL, PS Vita, Zelda 3DS, PS3 Super Slim, DSi, PSP Go, PS3 Fat, Wii, GameCube, PS2

Now Playing: Metroid Prime 2, Dark Souls, Fallout: New Vegas, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages, Persona 4: Golden

32% of voters are really desperate for sex.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

I'd like to see the Xbox One win this generation.

RolStoppable said:
The odds are horribly uneven. You might as well ask: "Would you rather cut off the tip of one of your toes or cut off both of your arms?"

i know they are uneven, but which one will you chose?