By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - would you rather have sex or see your favorite console win a generation?

which one would you pick?

having sex with an average looking girl 132 33.93%

your favorite console winning a generation 182 46.79%

See Results 75 19.28%

Total:389
RolStoppable said:
bananaking21 said:

i know they are uneven, but which one will you chose?

Favorite console winning the generation, of course.

what if i told you you can permaban me, pezus, MUGEN and the prof or favorite console winning the gen? 

Around the Network

average is a nice way/politically correct way of saying ugly. You are either hot or ugly. As far as physical appearance is concerned it is black and white: you are either hot or ugly. Average looking girl could be a fat and ugly girl.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:

average is a nice way/politically correct way of saying ugly. You are either hot or ugly. As far as physical appearance is concerned it is black and white: you are either hot or ugly. Average looking girl could be a fat and ugly girl.

no by average i mean she is easy on the eye, attractive, but she is no movie star by any means

Do we have a benchmark to see what would constitute as average?

chapset said:
I rather have sex with my favorite console

I knew, before clicking on the thread, that someone was going to say this .

Around the Network

if it was sex for atleast once a week, then I would take sex without a doubt. but for just a one time thing, I'd have to go with my favorite Console wining a gen.

Having sex while playing with my favourite console. Who cares if it wins or sucks totally on the generation war.

I don't know. I would rather get to know the girl first and see if we connect in anyway. I'm not sure if i could have sex with someone i have never met before. I guess that means i choose my favourite console wins.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

I pick console, because I would want my first time to be with someone I actually love, not just some random girl.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

What do I pick if I want all three to crash and burn?

I'd take Iwata being fired over the sex I guess.