By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft committed to supporting Xbox 360 with new content, Will support the ageing platform for "years".

Wright said:
Xenostar said:
Wright said:
Xenostar said:
Calling BS as well, are there any first party games announced that aren't out yet?

Yes.

Cool what are they?

(Lives and Deaths)

So this xmas MS are bringing to 360! a remake and not 1 but 2 xbla titles!

BLOWN

A

WAY!

Around the Network
Xenostar said:

BLOWN

A

WAY!

Isn't Max a retail game? And anyway, everyone's bragging about Final Fantasy X and X-2 remake. The Fable Anniversary is a game on its own too, and should be considered.

Wright said:
Xenostar said:

BLOWN

A

WAY!

Isn't Max a retail game? And anyway, everyone's bragging about Final Fantasy X and X-2 remake. The Fable Anniversary is a game on its own too, and should be considered.

People are bragging about FFX ? Blimey

Im sorry but this is a poor show for a FallWinter lineup and its only gonna get worse once the next gen starts, there definition of support and mine differs shall we say. 

Xenostar said:

Im sorry but this is a poor show for a FallWinter lineup and its only gonna get worse once the next gen starts, there definition of support and mine differs shall we say. 

Some support is better than no support I say.

Wright said:
Xenostar said:

Yeah as long as they dont do what they did last time, im sure those sticking with last gen will be happy enough with 3rd party support. 

Around the Network
Nsanity said:
This thread went downhill fast...

How exactly?

Xenostar said:
Wright said:

Yeah as long as they dont do what they did last time, im sure those sticking with last gen will be happy enough with 3rd party support. 

Well, they're claiming they're not doing what they did last time.

Ni No Kuni, Dragon's Crown, Tales of Xillia, Sly Cooper: A Thief In Time, GOW: Ascension, The Last Of Us, Beyond: Two Souls, Rain, Puppeteer, GT6, Ratchet And Clank: Nexus, Until Dawn,  Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness, Dust 514, Guacamelee!, MLB 13: The Show, ... (there are a lot more of course, but I've made my point)

Over to you MS

The PS5 Exists. 

Xenostar said:
Wright said:
Xenostar said:

BLOWN

A

WAY!

How many games would you expect them to be making when they're launching a new console?

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

GribbleGrunger said:

Ni No Kuni, Dragon's Crown, Tales of Xillia, Sly Cooper: A Thief In Time, GOW: Ascension, The Last Of Us, Beyond: Two Souls, Rain, Puppeteer, GT6, Ratchet And Clank: Nexus, Until Dawn ... (there are a lot more of course, but I've made my point)

Over to you MS

But those first two aren't exclusives! And the third one is a prequel to a milked series!!!! And the fourth one bolded is on PSN!!!11!1!