By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft committed to supporting Xbox 360 with new content, Will support the ageing platform for "years".

Well Titanfall and project spark are coming to the 360 so there may be some truth

Around the Network
sniper989 said:
Wright said:
sniper989 said:
I'll believe it when I see it, they have barely given the 360 any core exclusives since 2009

Man, you definitively need glasses.

http://i.imgur.com/zl10SZ0.jpg

compared to the PS3 at least.

Haha, I knew someone will post this pic again, but for me it is pointless. 

It includes many PS3 exclusive from Japanese developer and we all know why those games are PS3 exclusive.

For games from 1st party, I have mentioned in another tread that MS 1st party studios are focusing on developing Kinect games because they need to support the new released hardware add-on. MS doesn't have as many 1st party studios as Sony, so they need to make the choice. And their choice is 1st party - Kinect and leave 3rd party to handle so called core games.

MS is support 360 quite well in my opinion. Maybe you don't like those Kinect games, but you cannot say those Kinect exclusive games don't exist.

And I don't understand this article is about MS support 360, no any content related to anti-sony. Why from the first post there are so many anti-MS posts from Sony fans?

Really annoying. Why sony fans are so offensive to MS & 360?

If they guarantee a maximum price of 20$ for all games that are more than 3 years old, I buy one.

All games are more than 3 years old on 360 now anyway =p

iceland said:
Why does Sony get credit for 3rd party games that are only exclusive because it isn't financially viable to port over to the 360? Tales of Xillia, Ni no kuni, Disgaea, etc. have nothing to do with Sony supporting their console. Not attacking anyone I just never understood that.

Another thing I don't understand is how do people not count XBLA titles, like really? A game is a game to be, why shouldn't we count them? MS has been all about XBLA, if you exclude them you're only doing a disservice to yourself.

Anyways I think it'll be interesting to see how both companies support their systems in the upcoming years.

Because it means it's not viable to port to 360.

MS don't care about japan, I care about japan's games, so I give credit to Sony. Because they are the only viable option to these devs OH WAIT. There is nintendo too.

I don't know why they choose Sony, but they do, so I give credit to Sony, cause they have other options (PC, Wii, etc)

Around the Network
Gehirnkrampf said:
i'm looking forward to new forza, new fable, new halo or... maybe some new IPs on the 360.
let's see what they have, when they talk about "support".

aaaah, now i know. they mean you can call the user support. and annual sports games like fifa will release. good to know!

I do not think you are looking forward to anything coming from MS :) If anything is BS in this thread, that's it!

GribbleGrunger said:

Ni No Kuni, Dragon's Crown, Tales of Xillia, Sly Cooper: A Thief In Time, GOW: Ascension, The Last Of Us, Beyond: Two Souls, Rain, Puppeteer, GT6, Ratchet And Clank: Nexus, Until Dawn,  Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness, Dust 514, Guacamelee!, MLB 13: The Show, ... (there are a lot more of course, but I've made my point)

Over to you MS

Guacamelee! is out on Steam next week with more features. See, we can play that game to!

But in all seriousness, I don't see MS putting a lot of support into the 360 after Fable Anniversary. It doesn't make much sense to give too much support (call me crazy) to your last gen console *IF* you want more people to buy XB1s.

It's just that simple.

Imaginedvl said:
Gehirnkrampf said:
i'm looking forward to new forza, new fable, new halo or... maybe some new IPs on the 360.
let's see what they have, when they talk about "support".

aaaah, now i know. they mean you can call the user support. and annual sports games like fifa will release. good to know!

I do not think you are looking forward to anything coming from MS :) If anything is BS in this thread, that's it!

I just tried to top the OP.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Currently playing Halo 2 on my 360, guess you do not need only new games to enjoy a Console :). BTW, that game was a real looker back in the days, and even more so on the 360.

RenCutypoison said:

MS don't care about japan