By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft committed to supporting Xbox 360 with new content, Will support the ageing platform for "years".

BS they left the 360 high and dry two years running. Xbox Live Arcade doesnt count for me. I only stayed for the last installment for Halo and Gears and then dropped the 360. If only you told the truth MS....if only. They see what Sony is doing and they want to be seen the same way, but somtimes your first action (of your own accord) creates peoples perception of you.

Around the Network
Goddbless said:
Xenostar said:
Wright said:
Xenostar said:

So this xmas MS are bringing to 360! a remake and not 1 but 2 xbla titles!

BLOWN

A

WAY!

Isn't Max a retail game? And anyway, everyone's bragging about Final Fantasy X and X-2 remake. The Fable Anniversary is a game on its own too, and should be considered.

People are bragging about FFX ? Blimey

Im sorry but this is a poor show for a FallWinter lineup and its only gonna get worse once the next gen starts, there definition of support and mine differs shall we say. 

How many games would you expect them to be making when they're launching a new console?

Just 1 first Party AAA title would of been nice, with a couple more back up titles like the Fable thing would of been good for retail. 

Next gen is starting so obviously no one was expecting a Halo-Forza year or anything, but not a single big first party game is going to leave the none upgraders feeling a little left in the cold. 

Wright said:
GribbleGrunger said:

Ni No Kuni, Dragon's Crown, Tales of Xillia, Sly Cooper: A Thief In Time, GOW: Ascension, The Last Of Us, Beyond: Two Souls, Rain, Puppeteer, GT6, Ratchet And Clank: Nexus, Until Dawn ... (there are a lot more of course, but I've made my point)

Over to you MS

But those first two aren't exclusives! And the third one is a prequel to a milked series!!!! And the fourth one bolded is on PSN!!!11!1!

What he hell has PSN got to do with it? MS talk, Sony walk.

The PS5 Exists. 

Wright said:
GribbleGrunger said:

Ni No Kuni, Dragon's Crown, Tales of Xillia, Sly Cooper: A Thief In Time, GOW: Ascension, The Last Of Us, Beyond: Two Souls, Rain, Puppeteer, GT6, Ratchet And Clank: Nexus, Until Dawn ... (there are a lot more of course, but I've made my point)

Over to you MS

But those first two aren't exclusives! And the third one is a prequel to a milked series!!!! And the fourth one bolded is on PSN!!!11!1!

Dude...come on Sony landslided MS this year on the PS3. Im don't even know whether to give up my PS3 because its still being supported. The way I see it I only support consoles that get support.

GribbleGrunger said:
Wright said:

What he hell has PSN got to do with it? MS talk, Sony walk.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Wright said:

Dude...come on Sony landslided MS this year on the PS3. Im don't even know whether to give up my PS3 because its still being supported. The way I see it I only support consoles that get support.

Calm down you two! (You seriously don't notice I'm being sarcastic?!) I just was explaining the general attitude on VGChartz regarding the games I've bolded

and @S.T.A.G.E. the 360 is still supported; but wether you like the support that is getting or not is up to you.

Around the Network

Maybe i should have have posted this in the PS section.

Wright said:
sniper989 said:
I'll believe it when I see it, they have barely given the 360 any core exclusives since 2009

Man, you definitively need glasses.

http://i.imgur.com/zl10SZ0.jpg

compared to the PS3 at least.

Wright said:

Calm down you two! (You seriously don't notice I'm being sarcastic?!) I just was explaining the general attitude on VGChartz regarding the games I've bolded

and @S.T.A.G.E. the 360 is still supported; but wether you like the support that is getting or not is up to you.

Sorry! :)

How the hell do you cut the tree down without leaving the boxes? I've done it once but never been able to do it again

The PS5 Exists. 

With such a large install base, I don't see why they wouldn't. On the other hand, they're not currently supporting it that much now (a lot more than Nintendo is supporting the Wii, but not nearly as much as SONY is supporting the PS3), so I'd take his statement with a bucket of sea salt.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Nsanity said:
Maybe i should have have posted this in the PS section.

You honestly didn't see this coming?