1. This one is essential, add a SD card slot on the Vita. The memory cards Sony is charging for are extremely overpriced. Sony says they used them because they want to combat priacy and because the memory cards need to be a certain speed. I have heard that these memory cards are extremely slow and if the 3DS is capable of using SD cards I see no reason why the Vita is not able to. Sony put them in only to combat priacy and that's not right, you don't punish your loyal fans, by makingthem pay for expensive memory cards, when they weren't the ones that were pirating your games. They need to find a new way to combat piracy.
2. So usually when a second model or slim version of a console comes out the company uses cheaper materials to make the console and they are able to cut the price a little bit. That is all I want, a $50 price cut, if the Vita drops to $200 I will be way more inclined to buy it.
3. Gloss finish removed. Now I know this is not that big a deal for some people, but for me I hate having fingerprint marks all over my console, and the Vita is black so they stick out even more. I like the way the 3DS XL is. Not the original 3DS, but the XL version.
4. Analog Sticks are a little small. Now I don't own a Vita, but my friend does and I've played it a couple times and I did not like the size of the analog sticks. Take this with a grain of salt because this might just be because I need to get used to them or whatever, so anyone that has a Vita what do you think? Would you like the analog sticks to be a little bigger?
5. I have also heard a lot of people having trouble with their Vita touch screen being glitchy or unresponsive. Once again i can't comment on this for sure since I don't have one so anyone that has one please say how yours is. I will say though that I have never had any problems with the touch screen on my Nintendo handhelds so I expect the Vita's touch screen to be of the same quality.
So what do you guys think and what do you want changed in the second model of the Vita?