By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bethesda: Wii U is "not on our radar". "It's largely a hardware thing."

Tagged games:

pezus said:

Is it really Bethesda to blame for not supporting Nintendo platforms? I don't know. When the general trend among developers is to create cheap ports for or otherwise ignore the platform I would say there is obviously something wrong on Nintendo's side. This isn't an exception. This is the rule

If the majority doing a certain thing magically make it right, burning people for witchcraft would have been the niciest time in history.

there's anything but something wrong on nintendo's side, they're a console manufacturer that buit a machine capable of running whatever the devs want. Nintendo did it's part.

Around the Network
bobgamer said:
Zero999 said:

thirst things first, do you know what Curé Syndrome is? If you don't like me mentioning it then the probelm is entirely yours. I keep saying it because no one seems to know it.

Why, yes. Google is a wonderful thing. You should try to use it sometime to see if you can open your eyes about the WiiU's hardware situation and relationship with third partys. It would do wonders for the quality of your posts. 

Considering Curé Syndrome is not on google I'm gonna say you don't know what it is.

And the Wii U's hardware situation is quite clear: a machine well ahead of ps360 and a little behind ps4/xone.

Zero999 said:
pezus said:

Is it really Bethesda to blame for not supporting Nintendo platforms? I don't know. When the general trend among developers is to create cheap ports for or otherwise ignore the platform I would say there is obviously something wrong on Nintendo's side. This isn't an exception. This is the rule

If the majority doing a certain thing magically make it right, burning people for witchcraft would have been the niciest time in history.

there's anything but something wrong on nintendo's side, they're a console manufacturer that buit a machine capable of running whatever the devs want. Nintendo did it's part.

Stahp. Just stop man. If you knew how lol worthy that bolded sentence is i assure you, you wouldn't have posted it.

Wow, just wow.

I seriously recommend you to read this right here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=628616

If you come out from that thread the same man you were when you walked in, i will know there's just no hope.

Not-so-proud owner of every current-gen system. 

Next-gen is upon us folks!

And some cool and inspiring quotes

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” 
― Oscar Wilde
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” 
― Bernard M. Baruch

I wouldn't trust them anyways, look at their games on the ps3 and how bad they were if they even tried with the WiiU they'd probably screw it up.

ive got the skyrim legendary edition on ps3 it runs and plays superb, its a shame Wii fans will never get games like this on their console

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network
Zero999 said:
bobgamer said:
Zero999 said:

thirst things first, do you know what Curé Syndrome is? If you don't like me mentioning it then the probelm is entirely yours. I keep saying it because no one seems to know it.

Why, yes. Google is a wonderful thing. You should try to use it sometime to see if you can open your eyes about the WiiU's hardware situation and relationship with third partys. It would do wonders for the quality of your posts. 

Considering Curé Syndrome is not on google I'm gonna say you don't know what it is.

And the Wii U's hardware situation is quite clear: a machine a little ahead of ps360 and well behind ps4/xone.

I think thats better.

Zero999 said:
bobgamer said:
Zero999 said:

And the Wii U's hardware situation is quite clear: a machine well ahead of ps360 and a little behind ps4/xone.

Like i said, whatever makes you sleep at night. However we (at least i won't) turn this thread into a discussion of this topic. If you wish to educate us all with your superior intellect, you have the complete freedom to make a thread about it.

@italic it's clear that even if someone punches in the head with hard evidence against this you will just disresgard whatever it's being said to you and claim that the person is either living in a dream world or has Curé Syndrome (im not sure you realize how much of a broken record you sound, it's amazing really). So keep on trucking man, it's not like anything will change whatever it is that i say.

― Oscar Wilde
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” 
― Bernard M. Baruch
bobgamer said:
Zero999 said:

Stahp. Just stop man. If you knew how lol worthy that bolded sentence is i assure you, you wouldn't have posted it.

Wow, just wow.

I seriously recommend you to read this right here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=628616

If you come out from that thread the same man you were when you walked in, i will know there's just no hope.

I think this might help you to identify his symptoms:

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/How-Spot-Viral-Marketer-Gaming-Community-56291.html

snyps said:
pezus said:

^The usual reactions to negative threads, I see. News are news, negative or not. If you're so unhappy about me and others posting the occasional negative nelly threads, why don't you do it yourself since you are the beacons of light on here?

it isn't the thread that gives you the usual reaction you've become used to.. it's the poster's intention that stirs ppl up. If i didn't get the impression this was good news for you I wouldn't react negatively, but I get the feel you find a twisted pleasure outa this.

You know, I don't think Pezus only posts negative news.  I am sure I've seen him post something neutral and even positive before.  

think-man said:
Zero999 said:
bobgamer said:
Zero999 said:

And the Wii U's hardware situation is quite clear: a machine a little ahead of ps360 and well behind ps4/xone.

I think thats better.

Don't bother, last thread i saw him do this, he actually said this exact same thing for 77 pages in the thread, all the while being presented evidence from a ridiculous amount of devs that this situation that zero's despicts is nowhere near the truth.

― Oscar Wilde
― Bernard M. Baruch