By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bethesda: Wii U is "not on our radar". "It's largely a hardware thing."

Tagged games:

HoloDust said:
bobgamer said:
Zero999 said:

If the majority doing a certain thing magically make it right, burning people for witchcraft would have been the niciest time in history.

there's anything but something wrong on nintendo's side, they're a console manufacturer that buit a machine capable of running whatever the devs want. Nintendo did it's part.

Stahp. Just stop man. If you knew how lol worthy that bolded sentence is i assure you, you wouldn't have posted it.

Wow, just wow.

I seriously recommend you to read this right here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=628616

If you come out from that thread the same man you were when you walked in, i will know there's just no hope.

I think this might help you to identify his symptoms:

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/How-Spot-Viral-Marketer-Gaming-Community-56291.html

LMFAO, indeed... Such a simple yet effective answer. Yes, i will go with this from now on

Not-so-proud owner of every current-gen system. 

Next-gen is upon us folks!

And some cool and inspiring quotes

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” 
― Oscar Wilde
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” 
― Bernard M. Baruch
Around the Network
think-man said:
Zero999 said:
bobgamer said:
Zero999 said:

thirst things first, do you know what Curé Syndrome is? If you don't like me mentioning it then the probelm is entirely yours. I keep saying it because no one seems to know it.

Why, yes. Google is a wonderful thing. You should try to use it sometime to see if you can open your eyes about the WiiU's hardware situation and relationship with third partys. It would do wonders for the quality of your posts. 

Considering Curé Syndrome is not on google I'm gonna say you don't know what it is.

And the Wii U's hardware situation is quite clear: a machine a little ahead of ps360 and well behind ps4/xone.

I think thats better.

It may be better for you but it's not reality.

MDMAlliance said:

You know, I don't think Pezus only posts negative news.  I am sure I've seen him post something neutral and even positive before.  

i can't say, but i'll take your word for it.

Zero999 said:
think-man said:
Zero999 said:

Considering Curé Syndrome is not on google I'm gonna say you don't know what it is.

And the Wii U's hardware situation is quite clear: a machine a little ahead of ps360 and well behind ps4/xone.

I think thats better.

Lolololololololol

Like i said, dont bother, i mean, look at this shit (from the other thread that i mentioned - i suggest you to read it, i have never had so much lols in just one thread before this one):

Zero999 said:
goopy20 said:
Zero999 said:
goopy20 said:
Zero999 said:

before he starts the secret sauce shit, remind him that WE don't know those details like flopage but devs do.

Exactly, how can anyone seriously consider the idea of some mysterious custom made gpu that nobody understands? It would be pretty bad on Nintendo's part to leave developers in the dark if they wanted to make a Wii U game. Those guys simply know how the Wii U works and they are complaining about the slow cpu and ram. Not in comparion to the ps4, but actually compared to the current gen consoles.

you don't give up, do you? the only one complaining about wii us specs is you, someone who doesn't know what those specs are.

bolded: you don't understand =/= devs don't understanding.

Come on now dude lol. Off course I don't understand the specs, but developers get paid to know those sort of things. They worked on it and this were basically the reactions we were getting from them. Don't shoot the messenger man.

EA Developer: Wii not powerful enough for next-gen titles

Wii U 'Has A Horrible, Slow CPU' Says Metro Last Light Dev

Unreal 4 skipping Wii U

Insomniac Not Working On Wii U, Considers It More "Current Gen

Wii U to miss out on 15 EA games using Frostbite Engine 3

biased, lies, biased based on lies. you need more solid things.

This actually went on for 50+ pages, i actually don't know how goopy20 (the person zero was arguing (if you can call this arguing) with) actually made it.

Sure zero, the whole world is biased. Sure buddy.

― Oscar Wilde
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” 
― Bernard M. Baruch
bobgamer said:
think-man said:
Zero999 said:

I think thats better.

Don't bother, last thread i saw him do this, he actually said this exact same thing for 77 pages in the thread, all the while being presented evidence from a ridiculous amount of devs that this situation that zero's despicts is nowhere near the truth.

I've seen PROOF from nintendo and devs who actually gave a shit about working on wii u that the situation is just like I described.

also, do you mind explaining shortly what Curé Syndrome is? Just so I'm certain you actually know what it is and you're not mistaking it for something else.

Around the Network
bobgamer said:
Zero999 said:
think-man said:
Zero999 said:

I think thats better.

Lolololololololol

Like i said, dont bother, i mean, look at this shit (from the other thread that i mentioned - i suggest you to read it, i have never had so much lols in just one thread before this one):

Zero999 said:
goopy20 said:
Zero999 said:

you don't give up, do you? the only one complaining about wii us specs is you, someone who doesn't know what those specs are.

Come on now dude lol. Off course I don't understand the specs, but developers get paid to know those sort of things. They worked on it and this were basically the reactions we were getting from them. Don't shoot the messenger man.

Unreal 4 skipping Wii U

This actually went on for 50+ pages, i actually don't know how goopy20 (the person zero was arguing (if you can call this arguing) with) actually made it.

WOW, thank you for highlighting those amazing "EVIDENCES". You literally picked the most ridiculous lies about wii u to show on this post.

Zero999 said:
think-man said:
Zero999 said:
bobgamer said:
Zero999 said:

thirst things first, do you know what Curé Syndrome is? If you don't like me mentioning it then the probelm is entirely yours. I keep saying it because no one seems to know it.

Why, yes. Google is a wonderful thing. You should try to use it sometime to see if you can open your eyes about the WiiU's hardware situation and relationship with third partys. It would do wonders for the quality of your posts. 

I think thats better.

Its not better for me, its the reality.

Zero999 said:
bobgamer said:
Zero999 said:
think-man said:
Zero999 said:

I think thats better.

Lolololololololol

Zero999 said:
goopy20 said:
Zero999 said:

Unreal 4 skipping Wii U

WOW, thank you for highlighting those amazing "EVIDENCES". You literally picked the most ridiculous lies about wii u to show on this post.

My god, this stuff writes itself. I can't make this shit up

― Oscar Wilde
― Bernard M. Baruch
Zero999 said:
bobgamer said:
Zero999 said:
think-man said:
Zero999 said:

I think thats better.

Lolololololololol

Zero999 said:
goopy20 said:
Zero999 said:

Unreal 4 skipping Wii U

Please do point the lies in each and every article that goopy20 linked. Please, I will be waiting.

And to give you a little more work, i suggest you to also analyse these ones:

http://gematsu.com/2013/04/nintendo-wii-u-has-lost-momentum-due-to-release-schedule (nintendo admiting the lack of games)

http://kotaku.com/the-wii-u-wont-be-getting-unreal-engine-4-update-462919060?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow (no Unreal 4, meaning a good 50%+ of games alone not available on WiiU due to - you heard it- hardware issues. But, how i wonder, if according to you WiiU is just as capable as PS4 and X1)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=537375 (Deep Silver (Saints Row/Metro/Dead Island): No Wii U games from us)

http://www.videogamer.com/pc/battlefield_4/news/battlefield_4_skipping_wii_u.html (no BF4 because of no frostbite 3, meaning all of EA games as well)

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/34079 (no madden on WiiU, one of the biggest gaming franchises presentely)

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/09/wii-u-dev-kits-just-collected-dust-at-avalanche-studios (no games from avalanche)

I will await for your feedback in which you point every single lie in all of these news and provide me proof that these games will come out for WiiU. I am pacient, take your time.

― Oscar Wilde
― Bernard M. Baruch
bobgamer said:
Zero999 said:

Please do point the lies in each and every article that goopy20 linked. Please, I will be waiting.

And to give you a little more work, i suggest you to also analyse these ones:

http://gematsu.com/2013/04/nintendo-wii-u-has-lost-momentum-due-to-release-schedule (nintendo admiting the lack of games)

http://kotaku.com/the-wii-u-wont-be-getting-unreal-engine-4-update-462919060?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow (no Unreal 4, meaning a good 50%+ of games alone not available on WiiU due to - you heard it- hardware issues. But, how i wonder, if according to you WiiU is just as capable as PS4 and X1)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=537375 (Deep Silver (Saints Row/Metro/Dead Island): No Wii U games from us)

http://www.videogamer.com/pc/battlefield_4/news/battlefield_4_skipping_wii_u.html (no BF4 because of no frostbite 3, meaning all of EA games as well)

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/34079 (no madden on WiiU, one of the biggest gaming franchises presentely)

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/09/wii-u-dev-kits-just-collected-dust-at-avalanche-studios (no games from avalanche)

I will await for your feedback in which you point every single lie in all of these news and provide me proof that these games will come out for WiiU. I am pacient, take your time.

the onus is on you, point the truth on those articles first.

now on your current post: "nintendo admiting lack of games" - and how is that hardware related news?

"no Unreal 4, meaning a good 50%+ of games alone not available on WiiU due to - you heard it- hardware issues. But, how i wonder, if according to you WiiU is just as capable as PS4 and X1"    50%? don't make me laugh, and guess what? tablets will run UE4 too and it was stated from the very beggining: UE4 coming or not to wii u is not because of hardware.

"Deep Silver (Saints Row/Metro/Dead Island): No Wii U games from us)":    again, where are the hardware related info's?

"no BF4 because of no frostbite 3, meaning all of EA games as well"  and why is an engine that runs on ps360 not running on wii u? certainly not for "hardware issues"

"no madden on WiiU, one of the biggest gaming franchises presentely"   Again no hardware related

"no games from avalanche"   and still no hardware related information.

now, you can believe your eyes by looking at the games that show clearly the wii u is in a different league than ps360 or you could believe EA biased games saying it is weaker than ps360.