By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Nintendo Direct today - release dates galore - W101 Direct is Live

green_sky said:
MDMAlliance said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Nintendo made more waves at real events. What they are doing is hiding with their little fans on Youtube having town meetings instead of addressing everyone. Its annoying and childlish. 

You're joking, right?  

He is a world class vgclass level satirist. You don't think someone will say those things seriously. 

Nintendos lack of proper publicity is going to turn their situation into a 180. Of course always profitable but nowhere near the success of last gen. You can say its childish, but all the airtime they can get is a plus. MS and Sony will still be doing keynotes at Gamescom not only for their new consoles but for even more games. 

Around the Network
MDMAlliance said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
RolStoppable said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Nintendo made more waves at real events. What they are doing is hiding with their little fans on Youtube having town meetings instead of addressing everyone. Its annoying and childlish. 

You always come up with the good stuff. Hiding on Youtube... hilarious.

Get their highest numbers on Youtube and come back to me. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/Nintendo/videos?sort=p&view=0&flow=grid

That's just one of the many Nintendo YouTube channels of course, so it's not counting the views all of the regional channels as well.

VGChartz

S.T.A.G.E. said:
green_sky said:
He is a world class vgclass level satirist. You don't think someone will say those things seriously. 

Nintendos lack of proper publicity is going to turn their situation into a 180. Of course always profitable but nowhere near the success of last gen. 

Well, I think it's likely that Nintendo is also aware that many gaming websites cover the information on the Nintendo Direct and thus everyone can still be covered.  Also, they upload all the trailers they show onto youtube, and you can see that some of their most watched videos are trailers from ND's.  

I also believe they still go to events as well.  They still were present at e3, and they did do that Zelda thing at Disney, and I forget where it was but they did some kind of event out in the public for Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D.

milkyjoe said:
MDMAlliance said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Get their highest numbers on Youtube and come back to me. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/Nintendo/videos?sort=p&view=0&flow=grid

That's just one of the many Nintendo YouTube channels of course, so it's not counting the views all of the regional channels as well.

I think the other regions have a negligible amount of views and subscribers in comparison to the North American channel, but yeah they will add up to some difference.  

MDMAlliance said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Well, I think it's likely that Nintendo is also aware that many gaming websites cover the information on the Nintendo Direct and thus everyone can still be covered.  Also, they upload all the trailers they show onto youtube, and you can see that some of their most watched videos are trailers from ND's.  

I also believe they still go to events as well.  They still were present at e3, and they did do that Zelda thing at Disney, and I forget where it was but they did some kind of event out in the public for Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D.

Yeah, but I am talking more aggressive appearances at E3, Gamescom....and come on if they don't do Tokyo Gameshow its just an insult. Tokyo Gameshow is dying without proper Japanese support.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
osed125 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Good lord. I don't know why people get excited for these things anymore. Seriously.

Because people like them?

Oh, you're back! I thought you were just another yellow belly. :L
You get props for sticking it out!

I don't expect any new game announcement just new trailers for upcoming Wii u games and release dates that's all, I'd be happy with that.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

considering the fact that they're going to Gamescom this year (thank god), i don't expect much new info

Einsam_Delphin said:

Oh, you're back! I thought you were just another yellow belly. :L

You get props for sticking it out!

You know me...yellow was never my color.  It looks better on Wario.

Please S.T.A.G.E. go to sleep.