By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Nintendo Direct today - release dates galore - W101 Direct is Live

MohammadBadir said:
i've just noticed that it's Metroid's 27th birthday today. perhaps they'll say something about Metroid?

"Baby."

Around the Network
osed125 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Good lord. I don't know why people get excited for these things anymore. Seriously.

Because people like them?

Nintendo made more waves at real events. What they are doing is hiding with their little fans on Youtube having town meetings instead of addressing everyone. Its annoying and childlish. 

S.T.A.G.E. said:
osed125 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Good lord. I don't know why people get excited for these things anymore. Seriously.

Nintendo made more waves at real events. What they are doing is hiding with their little fans on Youtube having town meetings instead of addressing everyone. Its annoying and childlish. 

Um...sure why not. 

Nintendo and PC gamer

After the E3 streaming catastrophe, I'm thinking I might just wait for it to pop up on the eShop rather than watching it live. I love being there when it's all going down, but fighting the stream is just horrible. (Plus, doesn't sound like so much big news that I need to watch it go down anyway, I guess.)

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

RolStoppable said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

You always come up with the good stuff. Hiding on Youtube... hilarious.

Get their highest numbers for Nintendo Direct on Youtube and come back to me.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
osed125 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

You're joking, right?  

S.T.A.G.E. said:
RolStoppable said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Get their highest numbers on Youtube and come back to me. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/Nintendo/videos?sort=p&view=0&flow=grid

MDMAlliance said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
RolStoppable said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Get their highest numbers on Youtube and come back to me. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/Nintendo/videos?sort=p&view=0&flow=grid

Pretty good, but then they shouldn't be hiding. Sony gets more views. Doesn't that kind of tell you they need more airtime?

MDMAlliance said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

You're joking, right?  

He is a world class vgclass level satirist. You don't think someone will say those things seriously. 

S.T.A.G.E. said:

I´m annoying and childlish. 

fixed