By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Nintendo Direct today - release dates galore - W101 Direct is Live

I'm really hoping this is a "2nd Trailer Showcase" for Wii U games like Wind Waker HD, DKC: TF, and Super Mario 3D World...with updates about Wii Party U, Wii Fit U, and then a reminder of Wonderful 101 with some added release dates for at least the October games (WW HD, Wii Party U) if not the entire fall/holiday slate.

For 3DS, I'd like new info on A Link Between Worlds and maybe a release date for that and Mario Party 3DS.

I'd rather they did a "Nintendo Direct Mini" for The Wonderful 101 2-3 weeks from now. New trailers/gameplay and release dates are all I'm hoping for/expecting.

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

Around the Network
POE said:
Please S.T.A.G.E. go to sleep.

When Zelda comes out.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Oh, you're back! I thought you were just another yellow belly. :L

You get props for sticking it out!

You know me...yellow was never my color.  It looks better on Wario.

The color of your enemies' blood is more your color.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
POE said:

When Zelda comes out.

So you're going to stay awake nonstop for either 2 or 3 months!? o_O

I'm honestly not that exited, not much gaming news is exciting anymore. everything looks so boring all of a sudden

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
POE said:

When Zelda comes out.

Don't think he's talking about WW HD, so that means he will be awake for more than a year.

Nintendo and PC gamer

S.T.A.G.E. said:
POE said:

When Zelda comes out.

Dude chill Mr khan is online

S.T.A.G.E. said:
POE said:

When Zelda comes out.

Click HERE and be happy 

osed125 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
POE said:

When Zelda comes out.

Don't think he's talking about WW HD, so that means he will be awake for more than a year.

If not WWHD then it must be ALBW!

Roma said:
I'm honestly not that exited, not much gaming news is exciting anymore. everything looks so boring all of a sudden

I say that's a good thing as it means you can't be disappointed!