By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Nintendo Direct today - release dates galore - W101 Direct is Live

I missed their last one when I woke up at 7:30.  Well, by missed I saw half of it.  Ah well, atleast it'll be on YouTube afterwards. 

Around the Network
osed125 said:
RenSuzugamori said:
7AM?! Do they not care that some of us sleep?

Or people that go to work or school. Nintendo sure does pick an interesting time for their NDs

16:00 (4PM) in Germany. I don't see the problem here :P

leedlelee said:
I would appreciate it if they announced some more Nintendo Selects titles...
Given the success of Fire Emblem Awakening, rede leasing Radiant Dawn might not be such a bad idea...
I would also love to hear about some first-party/second-party eShop titles...

I never got why they stopped making Nintendo Selects.  Thanks to those, I picked up Twilight Princess and Mario Galaxy.   I was iffy on spending 56 for a used game/60$ for a 'new' game when it was years old and I wasn't sure if I'd enjoy it or not.   Then Nintendo Selects came out and I grabbed it at 20$ 

KHlover said:
osed125 said:
RenSuzugamori said:

Or people that go to work or school. Nintendo sure does pick an interesting time for their NDs

Imagine if a game comes out, you want it, and it doesn't come out in Germany and I reply: "I don't see the problem here. :P" would that be an appropriate reply for you? 

tagged, i wonder what they will anounce, possibly the pikmin 3 secret?

Around the Network
RenSuzugamori said:
KHlover said:
osed125 said:
RenSuzugamori said:

Imagine if a game comes out, you want it, and it doesn't come out in Germany and I reply: "I don't see the problem here. :P" would that be an appropriate reply for you? 

1.) Bad analogy, this video isn't out of your reach just because you'll miss the original stream.
2.) 4PM CET has always been the standard time for world wide Nintendo Directs IIRC, no need to be salty over a humorous reply.
3.) In fact I'd just import the game like I usually do with games not being released in my region (yes, that includes buying an NTSC console+power adapter if there's no other way).

KHlover said:
osed125 said:

You're so lucky >.>

Nintendo and PC gamer

i've just noticed that it's Metroid's 27th birthday today. perhaps they'll say something about Metroid?

Hopefully I'll remember to watch it, if I decide to wake up that early

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

MohammadBadir said:
i've just noticed that it's Metroid's 27th birthday today. perhaps they'll say something about Metroid?

Hahahahaha :(