By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - 47 ronin movie trailer - new keanu reeves movie

Looks terrible. Watch 13 Assassins instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

No doubt the studio insisted on stupid CGI and fantasy elements to be pasted onto a perfectly good REAL historical story that's fine as is.

Looks like a fun movie to me.

Looks crazy stupid plus its going to bomb since it has a crazy high budget going up against the second Hobbit movie isn't going to help either.

Looks very dated, kinda like a Sucker Punch era movie. Looks fun though, might rent it.

Around the Network

Sounds like another one of those Caucasian-hero-in-a-fabled-oriental-land flicks, god damn, Americans do love romanizing and depicting their relationship with Japan as something sort of Husband and Wife, don't they? Isn't the original meant to have all asian cast? Why not use an asian american actor instead of keanu?

I hope this movie bombs hard, this trend of romanizing and slaughtering oriental fiction needs to stop.

Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz

why does every trailer have that stupid sound effect its annoying

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.