By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - No european numbers for Advance Wars?

Why are there no numbers for Advance Wars: Dark Conflict (Days of ruin in US) for others? I can see it here in germany everythere in the shelves. Did it sell that bad, that it didn't charted?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
Mnementh said:
Why are there no numbers for Advance Wars: Dark Conflict (Days of ruin in US) for others? I can see it here in germany everythere in the shelves. Did it sell that bad, that it didn't charted?

It was barly in the top 40 in the release week in UK.

It allready dropped out, so yeah the sales where bad.

Just_Ben said:
Mnementh said:

It was barly in the top 40 in the release week.

It allready dropped out, so yeah the sales where bad. 

What a shame, looks like a fine title.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

since it likely wont ever be in the eu charts, will there ever be data for it when you click on it in the database?

like will the actual profile of the game get updated with the low numbers or will we never know how this has sold?

Dont worry , it was probably in the top 50 .... same was with Wipeout Pulse , just that not all games are tracked . A solid 20k sales for first week minimum is more than certain ;)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network
Man said:
since it likely wont ever be in the eu charts, will there ever be data for it when you click on it in the database?

like will the actual profile of the game get updated with the low numbers or will we never know how this has sold?

Normaly there will be an update on those games once and a while, but ioi concentrate more on the "high profile" games.

I class Endless ocean as high profile... where are they eh!... American sales have been added.

Dont even bother guys , Im waiting for the Others numbers for Daxter for ages now ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

There is no data for ANY of the AW title. It's odd.

advance wars deserves far more sales than it gets