By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

JayWood2010 said:

I guess i just never knew people cared about SOE. Sometimes i feel like we care too much about first party and not enough about games.

Lets be honest, before today people could care less about SOE. Sure theyve made some good games like Planetside and EverQuest. But theyre no Naughty Dog.

im sorry, i just really dont get why this has escalated to 240 comments.  This will just be one of those days that i feel like the gaming community needs to grow up a little bit and relax with the console wars

Good post. This is not a big deal at all. Their games are not AAA quality and have no mass appeal. Sony gained something from this not lost. People only care because now they can say "XB1 has this too now." The thread title is funny though.

Formerly ilovegirls69  :(

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:

I guess i just never knew people cared about SOE. Sometimes i feel like we care too much about first party and not enough about games. 

Lets be honest, before today people could care less about SOE. Sure theyve made some good games like Planetside and EverQuest. But theyre no Naughty Dog.

im sorry, i just really dont get why this has escalated to 240 comments.  This will just be one of those days that i feel like the gaming community needs to grow up a little bit and relax with the console wars

That's for sure. I saw some people talking about it on twitch and I said it's good more gamers will get to play the games. Someone lashes out at me and calls me a "Xboner fagot" and i'm just like..I have a Playstation...He didn't respond to me after that. 

Pionner said:
JayWood2010 said:

Good post. This is not a big deal at all. Their games are not AAA quality and have no mass appeal. Sony gained something from this not lost. People only care because now they can say "XB1 has this too now." The thread title is funny though.

The major reason for this is because ps fanboys always ridicule Xbox fans for losing exclusives. So now they're being bitter. And the reason why ps fanboys even act that way is because they're bitter from Xbox fanboys. It's an endless cycle really 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Pionner said:
JayWood2010 said:

Their games have mass appeal and probably more people will play H1Z1 than Uncharted, GT and some other games together (not on PS4 but in general). Obviously because it will be F2P eventually but yeah, I guess many many millions of people will play this game when it will be F2P and when the playable world will get much bigger.  It's already selling very good on Steam and that when people know that it will become F2P...

Sometimes I wonder if console gamers have an idea how big some games are. It's like saying World of Tanks has no mass appeal because you don't hear many talking about it in forums but in reality it is just gigantic. 

JayWood2010 said:

+1 to this.

Around the Network

Like I said in the SOE thread, it isn't that big of a deal of Sony selling that section of their business off. Although I'm glad Xbox will be getting more games.

JayWood2010 said:

Most people didn't, and the games are virtually all already on PC, but with console wars, even a dud is ammunition, it's stupid.

I stand by my recommendation that people avoid H1Z1 though, doesnt matter what system it's released on, that game isn't worthy of monitary exchange.

NobleTeam360 said:
Like I said in the SOE thread, it isn't that big of a deal of Sony selling that section of their business off. Although I'm glad Xbox will be getting more games.

Lets just hope theyre done properly and not just rushed out the door to increase revenue.

Fell off my buddy.

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

The COE thread reminds me of the thread I made:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=196056&page=1

there were bans but not as noticeable as the COE one.

Proud to be a Californian.

Asada's division 8 also RT'ed white Xbox tweet.